Chapter 19

When I looked at the time it was 9:30. We began to drive back to the O2L  house. Jess had texted me and I told her to tell everyone to hide. When we arrive at the house all the lights were off.  Sam just thought they had gone out. When we walked in we headed for the living room. 

"SUPRISE!!!" everyone yelled. There were at least 300 people here. Sam was so happy. He thanked me and the O2L squad and went to go hang out. I had been going to get drinks when I had bumped into Jack Gilinksky and Madison Beer. I mean i didnt really like her. Jack and her had been dating for a while.

"Oh sorry" I apologized

"Its okay Brie, how are you" Gilinsky asked

"Good thanks" I replied

"This is my girlfriend, Madison Beer" he added

"I knew I reconized you from somewhere. I love your songs" I said. hey fake it till you make it.

"Thanks" Madison said and then walked away. 

I then continued to walk. I talked to so many random people. I talked to a lot of the Magcon boys. Espcially Taylor Caniff. We talked for an hour, we had exchanged numbers. It was 12:00. 

"I'm gonna go look for Sam. Do you want me to get you a drink Tay?" I asked

"Sure. Thanks" He replied.

I began walking to the kitchen. It looked so cool seeing all the neon colors glowing in the dark. Then the song "Wild Life" by Jack & Jack started to play and the party became cooler. I had been pouring myself and Taylor's drink when I heard moans coming next to me. It was Sam. Sam and Madison were fucking kissing and basically eating eachothers faces.