Chapter 37

I immediately kissed back. I ran my fingers through his hair as he gently placed his hands on my hips. Kissing Jack didn't feel like a mistake. It felt right. I felt safe and it was so passionate. It felt like I got lost in the best place ever and I never had to leave. His lips were so soft and perfect. Then he pulled away and gazed into my green eyes.

"What was that for" I questioned

"It had to happen. Listen Brie I really like you and I know you have a lot of shit on your plate but I want to heal that pain. I want to care for you and be that special person in your life, Brie will you do the honors and be my girlfriend" he asked. I was so happy. Gilinsky was the only one that ever cared about me. He never left me, hit me, cheated or lied to me. He was honest and I wanted that.

"Yes Jack, I will be your girlfriend" I said. He smiled widely and leaned in and kissed me again. I the pulled away.

"I will see you tomorrow" I said. I hugged him and walked back inside.

"Amanda are you home" I yelled

"Yeah" she replied as I walked into the living room. "How was the date or whatever you and G call it" she asked

" I'm dating Gilinsky" I said looking down

"Oh my god Brie yaass. I am so happy for you. I knew you guys would end up together. I ship it so hard. Make sure you guys are honest and care about each other. " she yells.

"I know I can trust him. He isn't like Sammy or Pottorff. He actually cares and wants to listen. He hasn't hit me or lied or cheated. He has always been honest and that is what I need." I replied

" I am so happy for you Brie" Amanda said yawning "well good night it's getting late"

"Good night" I said. I then changed into my pajamas. Before I went to bed I checked Twitter.

@jackgilinsky: had a great time with my bae @Brierodriguez

Then I posted. @Brierodriguez: had a great night thanks babe @jackgilinksy

I then got a text from Jack.

From My baby❤️❤️❤️ (noticed how I changed the name already): good night beautiful

To My baby: good night babe call me tommorow.

Then he sent me a selfie of him and said thinking of you hope you doing the same. I laughed tonight was great. After that I felt my eyes get heavy and I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.