Chapter 40

"uh um uh uh h-hi s-sam" I said stuttering out of fear. I haven't seen him after his attempted rape at the party.

"Can we talk...Alone" Sam asked

"Uh um y-yeah" I say. Jess gives me a reassuring look and Sam takes me into his room. I sit at the edge of the bed and Sam leans against the headboard. I didn't make any eye contact. I was too scared. I played with my fingers and began to pick at them.

"Brie can you look at me I wanna have a serious converstion" he said. I looked up and was still scared.

"Brie I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I don't know whats wrong with me. Ever since we broke up I have been lost without you. I don't eat and sleep. I mope around all day. I know what I did was unforgivable. But I don't want to get back together. I know it make take long but could we at least be friends" he said.

"Sam I get that you wanna be friends but you were abusive and cheated. that is hard to forgive. i dont want to call you friend right away cause i need to build up that trust. But yes we can hangout as if 'friends' would" I said. I hate holding grudges. I hate sammy for what he did, but i hate being mad at him. 

"Thanks Brie" Sam said

"Listen I have to go, but nice seeing you. I will probably see you at the wedding" I said walking out the door. "Bye Jess, Bye Kian" I yelled before I left. Its now time to face whoever was in my house. I was honestly ready to cut a bitch and i would be glad if someone wanted me to punch them in the face. I walked for an hour cause I was trying to stall getting home. I had made it to my front door. I was shaking and my stomach began to turn. When I walked in I saw Mikala crying on  the couch.

"What bite your ass" I asked bluntly

"Sammy broke up with me. I mean we werent dating but he liked me so i assumed and he said he had feelings for another girl" she sobbed. I was trying to hold in my laughter.

"Mikala you're such as dumbass. you have what i call white girl problems. You were never fucking dating. He is the hump um dump um kinda guy. But to be honest you sound fucking retarded" I said now laughing, she gave me the stink eye.

"Fuck you. You're such a prick i cant believe i came back here."  she said

"THEN FUCKING GET OUT. YOU WERE NEVER INVITED BACK. YOUR SHIT HAS BEEN IN THE BASEMENT FOR A WEEK. NEWS FLASH BITCH YOU CAN GET OUT AND BY THE WAY WHEN I TOLD SAMMY TO LEAVE THAT INCLUDED HIS TRASH TOO AND THAT MEANS YOU" I yelled as if it wasnt obvious while pointing to the door.

"Fuck you" she mumbled before storming out the door. i started dieing of laughter. she had always had something against. as a kid she would always treat me like shit and that stops today. Then I grabbed a big carton of choclate ice cream and went to my room. I sat their and watched netflix for a while. Then my phone kept buzzing. It was Gilinksy

From: My Baby: Brie please call me

From: My Baby: baby i'm so sorry

From: My Baby: please tell me your okay at least

From: My Baby: Babe please i love you please answer 

I did't respond to them, I just hid my phone under my pillows. I thought it was funny how my sister thought she was dating Sammy. I knew it wasnt gonna last long. I knew Johnson and Amanda were here because I saw them peep out from the hallway and saw me yell at Mikala. Then I heard a door slam. I quickly got up.

"What the fuck" I whispered. I opened it and saw JJ and Amanda arguing.

"Why would you lie to my face" JJ yelled