Chapter 44

-Skip rest of week-

Today was the first show of the tour. The first day on the tour bus. I woke up and packed everyones bag. We all picked our outfits out last night. I brushed my teeth and took a shower and shaved. I got a hair cut and had layers and side bangs. It was now a bleach blond instead of a golden blond. I decided towear my black longsleeve polo crop top, blue lightwashed ripped skinny jeans, my wheat timbs. I did my eye makeup and my hair. I put it in a highpony and wore a bandana. I was all done and everyone was either getting dressed or in the living room. The first people were me and Amanda. For guys they take forever. We were watching "Kepping Up With The Kardashians". It was fucking annoying cause Rob complains about everything. Like bitch please. They guys came out 30 minutes later. We the checked out and got on the bus. There was a bathroom, 8 beds that were fucking small, closets, a table, 2 big ass couches and a mini fridge. The guys had soundcheck in a few minutes and we had been on the road for about an hour. There first stop was the Long Island Nasua Colleseum. Amanda and I stood on the bus cause they didnt want distractions. Jack went out last night and was all distant and weird when he came back but I ignored that. I thought I saw Madison but I thought I was crazy and shrugged it off. We decided to prank the guys and got silly string.

"I can't wait to see there faces" Amanda said

"Shit their coming hide" I said. They were talking about something and we got them straight in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRIE" Jack yelled. "AMANDA WHY DIDNT YOU STOP HER FROM ACTING LIKE A FUCKING 5 YEAR OLD"

"Jack it was a joke" I said. JJ looked surprised and Amanda's eyes became glossy. I mouthed I'm sorry to her.

"WELL CUT THE FUCKING JOKES DAMN BRIE REALLY" He yelled. I felt my sting and my vision went blurry. 

"Sorry" I mumbled before walking off the bus. 

-Jack P.O.V- 

"WHAT THE FUCK" Amanda yell "YOU'RE BEING A DICK, GOD GO GET FUCKED" 

"WHAT I'M THE FUCKING BAD GUY YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE FUCKING 5 YEAR OLDS" I yelled

"BRO CALM DOWN" JJ yelled "AMANDA HE DIDNT MEAN IT"

"FUCK YOU BOTH, JJ YOU DIDNT EVEN FUCKING STOP HIM GOD YOU GUYS ARE SUCH PRICKS" Amanda yelled before storming off the bus. 

-Amanda P.O.V-

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yell "YOU'RE BEING A DICK, GOD GO GET FUCKED"

"WHAT I'M THE FUCKING BAD GUY YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE FUCKING 5 YEAR OLDS" Gilinksy yelled

"BRO CALM DOWN" JJ yelled "AMANDA HE DIDNT MEAN IT"

"FUCK YOU BOTH, JJ YOU DIDNT EVEN FUCKING STOP HIM GOD YOU GUYS ARE SUCH PRICKS" I yelled before storming off the bus. Where the fuck could Brie be. God what the fuck is wrong with him. I couldn't find her and it was getting dark. I heard whimpers and saw a female figure hidden behind the stadium. It was Brie.

"Brie, Oh my god thank god your okay. Look he is being a prick" I said hugging her

"What the fuck is wrong with him lately he has been acting like this since yesterday" she sobbed

"I know. Hey listen just ignore him till after the show. We will go backstage once they are on stage so they dont talk to us and after we will go back to the bus and it will be me and you and the boys can stay away from us for the rest of the night" I said. We went to Sephora's so our make up was waterproff and we were  in the clear. I cleaned off Brie's cheeks. The guys would go on in and hour. They didnt look for us once. No screams, calls, texts. Nothing. Then we heard lod screams and songs play and we went back stage. We hid their and watched the whole show. We left at their last song cold hearted. We then went on the bus and went to one of the beds in the back and sat their and stood quiet. The guys came on and didnt aknowlege our presence. They changed for the meet and greet and left. No goodbyes. Nothing. We wanted to get a hot pretzel and churros from inside so we went to get food. My eyes were directed to two figures close to each other. When I looked closer they were kissing. It was Gilinksy and Madison.