Chapter 15

"I have to go to the bathroom... Where is it" I asked

"Upstairs to your left" Kian added

 I ran upstairs and ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. I slid my back against the door and just sat their in shock. All I heard was complete silence.

-Sam P.O.V-

We arrived at the O2L house when I noticed Brie was worried. I told her not to worry and everything would be okay. We walked in and Just hung out for a while. We all talked but Brie stood quiet on the corner of the couch on her phone. Then JC decided to play Truth or Dare. We all agreed and even Brie played. She was up first when JC dared her to kiss me. I was shocked. I just stared at the ground in complete silence. She then lifter my face to look at her and kissed me. I didnt feel anything else but one thing.

FIREWORKS.

She then ran to the bathroom. All i could hear was nothing but the door slam. I then followed behind her. I didnt know what to do. I just waited. After hearing her cry for 10 minutes she came out. I looked and saw tear stained cheeks. 

"Its all yours" She said before running out. I chased after her. I mean i felt bad.

"Brie wait" I yelled. For the first time she actually stopped. 

"What" She yelled

"Why did you kiss me? You didnt have too" I whisperd

"Its okay. I needed to get it out of my system." she replied

Before she walked away. "What did you feel when you kissed me?" i asked

"Can you go first?" She asked

"I felt firewo-" I said before she smashed her lips against mine. It was perfect. I then lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck. The kiss was so passionate. I couldn't help but smile. It was just like old times. She the ran her fingers through my hair. The kiss just got stronger. But she pulled away and just gazed into my eyes. 

"Will you come back with me...Can we finish the date?" I asked

She hugged me tight and whisperd yes in my ear. I carried her back. But before we went inside I set her down and we held hands and walked in. We found Kian giving Jess a lap dance. Jess just smirked at us and we sat down. She rested her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her.

"Hey guys, I'm really sor-" Jc said

"Its okay" Brie replied

i looked at her and just held her tight. I never wanted to let go.