Chapter 23

-Brie P.O.V-

I walked away because I knew it was bullshit. Trying to make or friendship work was bullshit. Its hard for me to believe anyone. I would go hang out with people but I have no fucking friends. I got expelled for fighting freshman year so I did online school. I barley talk to anyine but Jess. But she is to busy defending Sam and sucking Kian's dick. I would go to Connor like I used to but he is on Sam's side.  I kept walking. I saw Madison and Sam sitting on the benches with ice packs and I laughed. Madison and Sam just gave me the death stare. I didnt care. I am tired of relying on help and caring what others think. Taylor was right. I knew it was wrong for me to walk away but I didnt want to hear it. I kept walking around the park. It became really dark and the carnival lights were the things allowing people to see. I just wanted to leave because it reminded me of Sam and I's first date. I was walking when something grabbed my wrist.

"Taylor" I said shocked he found me

"Brie hear me out. Look I'm sor-" He tried

"You're sorry. you wanna make it up to me. You want things to go back. I know what your gonna say. But what I am saying is you don't want to be my friend. You don't want to hang out with me. I get it. Thats why Sam left me. I get that what we had as kids was the past. This is the present. Magcon is you, your friends and family." I said. I began to turn around. Until Taylor held my wrist.

"Brie, I listened to you and now its your turn to listen. Your right. Magcon is my life. But what we ha as kids is something I wish we still had. I cant by Shawn pads when he has a period. I can't talk the guys the way i talk to you. I understand why we stopped talking. Its all my fault. But now I want to fix it all." he pleaded

"How exactly are you gonna do that? you only have a few days left and you go to your next stop" I questioned.

"We will figure that out when the time comes. But right now its me and you. I know why your upset. this was your first date with Sam. I know why you have been craving things all day. Your getting your period. I'm telling you know that I'm here, at Magcon or not." he said. Then he pulled me in for a hug. It reminded just like when we were in 7th grade. It was my first boyfriend and he broke up with me. Taylor came and fixed it all. It was the first time he told me he loved me. That I was his bestfriend and he would never let go.