Chapter 62

-Brie P.O.V-

I woke up to find Tiffany and I cuddled up together. I wasn't in a lesbian sense, but like a bestfriend cuddle. I smelled food and escaped Tiffany's grasp. I walked downstairs and find Cam and Nash watching Netflix. 

"Morining" I said

"Morining beautiful" Cam said

"Morning princess" Nash said

I grabbed food and ate while watching Breaking Bad. 

"Can we get ready to go to the mall" I asked 

"yeah go get Tiffany" Nash said

"kk" I replied. I got up and walked upstairs. I woke up Tiff and took a shower. I put on black skinny jeans with two diagonal gold zippers. I put on black combat boots with the top folded down. I put on a white muscle tee that said 'dirty heels' in black letters. I put my hair in a high pony and did that half french braid. I put on burgundy matte lipstick and did light smokey eye.

"lets take a picture"  Cameron said "Tiffany take it" Cameron handed Tiffany the phone. He signaled for me to hop on his back. He tilted his head to the side and kept a straight face and I hid hald my face behind his shoulder. I heard like 50 clicks before Cameron put me down and took his phone. He smiled and posted it on instagram and twitter. He showed me the photo and I smiled. he then set it as his lockscreen. 

"let's go" he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked out and Cameron drove. I got to pick the songs for the car ride. I put on Take You by Cameron Dallas.

I can get you to that vulnerable state I swear you're so submissive

The one to make you feel that way, you know that I was missin'

Know you can't keep going through the day waitin' on me to hit ya

Just be patient with me, girl those places I could take you

I could take you

I could take you

I could take you

I could take you

Here you go hit me with the same line

With the same line

Don't you know I'm nothing like your last guy

Like your last guy (I'm better)

Gotta mile beat by a land slight, girl you can't lie (yeah you know it)

Do it make you feel right? (know)

Don't you know you was all mine? (let them know)

See the places I might take you

Your life I could change it

I might make you famous

Just say the word

I can arrange it

You used to be good not now misbehaving

Look at you, got a crib in the hills we coun rendezvous

And we can do whatever whenever you want to

So what you gonna do? What you gonna do?

I can take you

I can get you to that vulnerable state I swear you're so submissive

The one to make you feel that way, you know that I was missin'