Chapter 75

"Brie" someone called out. I could recognize that voice any day. He was the only one who knew about this spot other then the girls.

"Taylor" I sobbed. I felt his arms wrap around me. He hugged me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I cried while hiding my face in his chest. 

"What happened princess" he whispered. I cried even harder. He then lifted me up and carried my bridal style all the way to the car. He then sat down in the passengers seat with me on his lap.

"Tell me what happened" he said pulling my hands down. I winced in pain at the touch of his fingers over my open wrist wounds. "You cut" he said below a whisper.

"Brie" he said before I cut him off.

"Sammy and I got into an argument and he was saying how I was using Nate because I was thirsty for Jack and he said I lost him to Amanda cause she was better I guess" I said as I stopped crying

"What" he said confused

"Amanda and Gilinsky had sex when me and him broke up and know she is pregnant with his baby" I said

"Brie you shouldn't let that get to you" He said with sorrow in his eyes

"It did. Taylor I cant sleep their tonight. I cant be around them. I'm gonna just stay at a hotel" I said

"No you can stay with me"  he insisted

"No I can't" I said

"Please" he begged "I haven't seen you in two months I miss you so much. I though we were best friends. Just some over" he insisted

"Fine" I laughed. I then got up off his lap. I walked around the car and went to the drivers seat. I then drove home. When I got their Tiffany and Sammy were on the couch. Taylor stood in the car. Tiffany ran up to me.

"Are you okay" She asked

"Do I look okay" I said

"Look Brie I know you're mad at Sammy but lets go to Malibu for the weekend" She insisted

"When would we leave" I asked with my arms folded across my chest.

"Tomorrow morning" She stated

"Fine" I said bluntly "I'll be back"

I walked to the car and saw Taylor. "Look Tay I know we were suppose to hang out but I'm leaving for Malibu in the morning. But I promise when I get back its me and you against the world"

"As long as your happy" he said smiling

"Thanks Tay I love you" I said kissing his cheek

"Love you to" he said kissing my cheek "Promise to not cut"

"Promise" I said hoping I won't. He then walked off to his house and I went back inside. I walked inside giving everyone the silent treatment. I went upstairs and packed my bag for a weekend and went to bed. Tiffany said we would leave at 8:00 in the morning. I went to bed and before I could think I was in a deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears. I got up and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and wore my black and white Nikes, my gray Nike joggers, and a t-shirt tied up a bit. I curled the ends of my hair and was ready to go. I went downstairs and found Tiffany starting up my car. She had the bags in the trunk. I had my hands in my pocket and my side purse on me and my bag was in the trunk. I walked in the car. I sat down and put my headphones on an put on my shuffle. I tilted my seat back and on my sunglasses. I then just let relaxation take over me. Tiffany hopped in the car and began to drive. We arrived after 2 hours of driving. I was still giving her the silent treatment. We got to this beach house and pulled up in the drive way. A car pulled up right behind us. Then out came two guys I wasn't in the mood to see. Nate and Sammy walked out of the car. Tiffany is so gonna get it. I got out the car and grabbed my bags. I went upstairs into the house and threw my stuff on the bed. 

"TIFFANY" I yelled 

"downstairs" she replied. I went downstairs and found her in the living room.

"what is Sammy doing here" I whisper yelled 

"I get that your pissed but Sammy is way more important to me"  She stated 

"Wow Tiffany wow. Now it makes so much sense. THE REASON YOU TOOK SAMMY'S IS CAUSE YOU HAVE A FUCKING WET PUSSY" I yelled 

"BITCH PLEASE YOU ONLY USE SKATE CAUSE HE REMINDS YOU OF JACK" She yelled clenching her fist and walking towards me.

"Bitch I dare you, try me" I said. She then punched me. I grabbed her hear and kneed her in the face. She then pushed me down to the ground and straddled over me. She began to punch my face until i flipped her over. I punched her in the face and slammed her head against the floor. 

"YOU BITCH" She yelled 

"YOU WHORE" I yelled 

We kept punching eachother. Then a cup or something broke and made a loud crash. But we contiued to fight. She was about to punch me when I caught her fist with my had and smacked her hair. I then felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me off. Tiffany got carried away too. I tried to escape the arms holding me but they were strong as fuck. 

"Lil' mama calm down" Nate yelled 

"STOP FIGHTING" Sammy yelled 

"FUCK OFF" I yelled 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DONT TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT" Tiffany yelled. 

"YOU BITCH" I yelled before escaping Nate's arms. I ran up to Tiffany and slapped her. SHe escape Sammy's arms and we fought again. We just threw punches and kicked eachother a couple times. Then Sammy pulled Tiffany away. 

"WHAT THE FUCK BRIE" Sammy yelled 

"WHAT" I yelled 

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS NATE" He yelled. I then slapped him and then punched his face.

"FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I DONT FUCKING LIKE NATE. GOD DAMN I FUCKING LOVE JACK GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD AND I FUCKING KNOW HE IS GONE FOREVER BUT SAMMY YOU FUCKING PICKING ON ME FOR IT AND MAKING ME FEEL WORSE THAT I LOST HIM TO A 17 YEAR LD PREGNANT GIRL JUST MAKES ME WANNA DIE. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP. JUST SO YOU CAN BE HAPPY I WONT TALK TO NATE ANYMORE OKAY" I yelled with tears in my eyes cause I thought of Jack. I then stormed out of the house but before I shut the door. 

"I thought we were friends Sammy. I though you cared about me and I cared about you and Tiffany" I said below a whisper before I ran off.

-Sammy P.O.V-

"FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I DONT FUCKING LIKE NATE. GOD DAMN I FUCKING LOVE JACK GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD AND I FUCKING KNOW HE IS GONE FOREVER BUT SAMMY YOU FUCKING PICKING ON ME FOR IT AND MAKING ME FEEL WORSE THAT I LOST HIM TO A 17 YEAR LD PREGNANT GIRL JUST MAKES ME WANNA DIE. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP. JUST SO YOU CAN BE HAPPY I WONT TALK TO NATE ANYMORE OKAY" She yelled with tears in her eyes . She then stormed out of the house but before she shut the door.

"I thought we were friends Sammy. I though you cared about me and I cared about you and Tiffany" She said below a whisper before she ran off. I feel like shit now. I love Brie like a little sister. I didnt know she felt that way. I was so screwed. Nate looked pissed and confused. Tiffany just sat in shock after hearing what Brie said. I didnt know how to explain this to Nate. It was just a joke Tiffany and I decided to do. Nothing more, but that obviously didnt work out. 

"What the fuck is she talking about" Nate asked 

"We decided to mess with Brie to make fun of her saying she liked you but it went to the max and now this happened" I said 

"Dude thats fucked up" Nate said walking out the house

"Fuck my life" Tiff yelled

-Brie P.O.V- 

I waled out the house and found a beach. I walked to it and walked across. I then went to the empty part of the beach and just stayed their. I sat on the sand and my finger drew hearts and mrs.gilinsky all over as my tears fell down my cheeks

"Can we talk" Someone said