Chapter 79

After hanging and getting kicked out of the park we went back to my place and just had a big party. I was getting a drink from the kitchen when I felt someone was watching me. you know that feeling when you feel like your being watched and you body tenses up in fear. yeah that's the feeling I had. I grabbed a beer and turned around only to find him. He leaned against the a living room. His eyes locked with mine showing no emotion. Only until I was interrupted by Sammy and Tiffany.

"Hey what's up" I said snapping out of my trance

"Um uh we're moving out" Tiffany said nervously

"Oh okay. Well your getting married so it makes sense" I said. I was so devastated not being able to live with my best friend. But I'll get over it. But I have to move into an apartment. I cant live on my own its way to much money.

"You sure you're okay" Sammy asked

"yeah" I lied "I'll be back"

I ran upstairs into the bathroom and began to hyperventilate. I sat with my head in-between my knees but that didn't help. I turned around and threw up in the toilet.  I could stop. It was probably beer or something cause I was a bit tipsy. I then felt someone hold my hair back. They rubbed my back. That's when I stopped. I flushed the toilet and went straight to the sink. I grabbed my tooth brush and began to brush my teeth and math. I spit out my toothpaste and rinsed. When I looked up in the mirror to check my face I saw Jack standing behind me. Not Johnson but Gilinsky.

"Thanks" I said before walking away. I ran downstairs and pulled Tiffany out to the front porch.

"What's wrong" she asked

"G-G-G-G-Gil-Gil" I tried to say

"GILINSKY is here" I said panting having a panic attack.

"Brie calm down breath" she said as I bent down. She rubbed my back and held my hand and slowly my breathing got back too normal. I went back inside and made eye contact with him again. I had very short breaths. I placed my had over my chest and I began to feel weak. I then fell back on to the floor. Everything became shaky. Everyone surrounded me and he fell to his knees and grabbed my head and elevated it. then everything went black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes were closed but I was awake. I could hear machines and monitors beeping. I also heard whispers. I slowly peeled open my eyes.

"Brie" Tiffany whispered "you're awake"

"Yeah where am I" I asked

"You had a panic attack and fainted" She said

"Oh" I replied. Just then the doctor walked in.

"So it seems that you had a panic attack and fainted. you'll be fine you just need to take some medication. Oh and uh a Mister Gilinsky would like to see you" he stated

"Okay and I don't want to see him" I said. He nodded. Tiffany gave me cloths to change in. I changed and grabbed my medication. I walked out the hospital knowing Gilinsky was in the waiting room watching me walk out

-Jack G. P.O.V- (Zaaaaaaayuuuuuummm)

I saw Brie look off when she walked back in. She place her hand over her chest and the fell back and fainted. I quickly ran to her and elevated her head. She was out cold with a steady breath. Sammy called 911 and they were here minutes later. Sammy and Tiffany insisted I shouldn't come but I did. I stood their the whole night and told the doctors I wanted to see her. I guess she woke up in the morning because they said she said she didn't want to see me. She walked out minutes later looking like her perfect self. I miss her everything. I know she is envious of Sammy and Tiffany and I want to be that guy that gives her that ring. But I cant. sometimes I even question if this baby is mine. The way Amanda acts is like she is using me. I feel like as if I'm dating Madison.

-Tiffany P.O.V-

I am so scared. I'm getting married in May and I found a house to move in with Sammy. I feel like Brie will feel violated. But I don't want to lie to her. We were currently driving to her house. Sammy was packing and the moving trucks were their.

"Brie" I said

"Yeah" she replied

"Um I have to tell you something" I said now scared

"What" she asked

"Sammy and I are moving out today and he is at your house packing cause were leaving today" I said

"I thought you said you were moving out later on in the year" she said

"We've been planning it for a while" She said

"Okay well as long as your happy" she said. Then there was a silence in the car. When we got their there was a moving truck and Sammy's car. Brie went up to Sammy and they hugged. They said their goodbyes and he kissed her forehead. We then had that best friend moment hug and then Sammy and I were off to our new house.

-Brie P.O.V-

I plastered a fake smile on my face holding back the tears as my friends leave to go to their new house and start their future family.  They finally drove away and I let my emotions take the best of me. I sat on my couch and just stared into space thinking. I stood their for hours because when I looked at the clock it was 10:00 at night, they left at 3:00. I then heard a light knock on my door. When I went to open it I was in shock

"Jack" I whispered looking into his eyes