Chapter 52

I woke up and Taylor was shirtless and the girl was in her underwear on the couch. Oh Taylor is gonna get it. I decided to make some coffee cause I was too lazy to go to Starbucks. I was pouring a cup when I felt arms slither around my waist.

"Hey Brie" Taylor said in morning voice.

"Let go of me" I demanded. He immediately released.

"Whats wrong was it Sam cause I swe-" He said

"It wasn't Sam at all it was you. I forget to text you and you fucking get mad at me and say your busy when you busy at the beach with naked ass bitches skinny dipping. Then you bring a bitch home and fuck her on my couch" I said cutting him off. "Thats low Taylor"

"Brie calm down" He said

"My fucking sister is coming home today, how is she gonna feel when she sees cum and a naked girl on my couch" I said. 

"Look I'll take her home" he said

"Yeah do the same with yourself too" I mumbled

"What" he questioned

"I said take her home and fuck her their, not in my house and don't call me today 'i'm busy'" i said

"Fine, But I am sorry" he said waking the girl up. I didn't respond. He took her home and I waited for Amanda. I had to clean my fucking couch cause of Taylor. I decided to talk to Tiffany

(B=Brie T=Tiffany)

B:Hey 

T:Hey whats up

B: Fucking Taylor has sex with some girl on my couch and now i have to clean it

T: Gross

B:Ikr

T:wanna hang out today

B: yes please 

T: Come over to my place

B:kk Can Amanda come over I don't want her to see the shit at home

T:yea sure

I then texted Amanda

(B=Brie A=Amanda)

B: Meet me at Tiffany's house DO NOT GO HOME

A: Okay but why cant i go home

B: Dont ask

A: Just tell me so I can be prepared

B:Taylor had fucking sex with some random chick on the couch and I still have to clean

A: oh okay thx

I then finished after and hour. I then took a shower and began to get dressed. I was looking at my closet to find what to wear. When I got a text from Tiffany.

(B=Brie T=Tiffany)

T: Wanna go to a party tonight

B: sure who's place

T: I think Cameron's place (A/N Yass another party at his place

B: Alright cool so we will get ready at your place and for now i will just wear something comfy.

T:kk 

I then put on sweats and a tank top with my adidas sandals and headed out. I told Amanda about the party. It was 1 in the afternoon and the party started at 8. I packed my cloths and headed to her house. I arrived about 10 minutes later.

"Bitch" she said in a white girl voice

"Bitch" I said laughing and hugging her

"What do you wanna watch" She asked

"Zoolander" I offered

"Bitch you read my mind" she said

After we watched the movie Amanda arrived it 5:30. We each took showers and washed our hair. We then got dressed and did our makeup and it wS 7:45 when we were done. I wore a black skirt, with a gold belt and a laced off white shirt that stopped right before the shoulders with a black tank top under to cover myself. I wore black heels. For my makeup I wore a dark red matte lipstick and did a smokey eye. I did light curls to my hair and wore a black fedora or whatever that type of hat is called. Tiffany wore gold glitter shorts, a black strapless suede croptop, pink suede shoes with a gold tip and a gold necklace. She did a gold and black glitter eyeshadow with eyeliner and wore pink lipgloss and curled her hair. Amanda wore a light pink skirt with a gold belt and a black strapless top, black heels and a sliver black encrusted engraved necklace. She did her hair in this fishtail headband using her own and connecting it with a side fishtail.

"Ready" Tiffany asked

"Yep" Amanda and I replied

I drove to the party and we got to Cameron's at 8:30, damn traffic. When we got out the car and walked in a V-line. I was in the front, Tiffany to my right and Amanda to my left. There were so many people at the party. Mostly Viners, but still their were youtubers. 

"I'm gonna go get some beers for us" Amanda said

"Okay" I said

Tiffany tapped me on the shoulder "Look" she pointed to Gilinksy, JJ and Thotison.

"I mean I expected the did do Magcon together" I said

"Shit he's looking act like you don't see him" Tiffany said. We then walked to the 'dance floor' and began to dance together. Not in a sexual way. We were kind of dancing the way Cher and Tai were dancing in Clueless. I had drank about 2 beers and Tiffany and I were playing beer pong.

"Wanna go get more drinks" Tiffany said. I walked inside and JJ and Amanda were dancing and Gilinksy was on his phone and no Thotison to be found.

"Yep" I said. I don't get drunk easily. Tiff and I stood together the whole time. We talked to a few people but thats it. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said

"Okay" Tiffany said.

I walked upstairs and Cameron had a huge bathroom. It gave me chills to stand by the door because that was the night Sam attempted to rape me and Sammy saved me. I opened the door and the bathroom was huge. I couldn't believe what I saw. Gilinsky was fucking crying. All I had to do was fix my makeup so I used the mirror at one of the few sinks. 

"What bit your ass" I said to G.

"Madison cheated on me again" he sobbed

"You just found out today haha" I said

"YOU KNEW" he questioned

"Yep" I said

"And you didn't say anything" he said

"Did I have too, I mean its not my place I  mean she is your first love right" I said with a sassy attitude

"why do you have to be so difficult" he mumbled

"Why do you have to be such a whiney bitch" I said putting my makeup away

" Cause I can be" he replied

"Well I could be fucking difficult then" I said annoyed. I began to walk off when Gilinksy grabbed my wrist. He pulled me in for a hug. I didn't hug him back. 

"Let go, Jack" I begged

"Please don't go please" he cooed

"Jack are gonna come cry every time something doesn't work out because I thought I had a miscarriage not a 19 year old kid named Jack Gilinsky" I said

"you had a miscarriage" he asked

omg he's trying to get a conversation. "Yeah" i said in a duh tone

"who was the dad" he mumbled

"Sam" I replied

"If that was my kid I would have made sure that never happend" he whispered

"Thanks I think but I really have to go back" I said walking away. But once again he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. But this time he kissed me.