Chapter 46

-Brie P.O.V-

I woke up to find Taylor, Amanda, Sammy, Tiffany and I were scattered all across the living room floor. Sammy and Tiffany were cuddled up on one side, while Amanda laid flat on the ground with my head resting one her stomach and Taylor had his head rested on mine. I managed to get up quietly. I sneaked upstairs and looked at my closet. I took everyone of Jacks things and cut them up and through them out. I mean it was better then cutting myself like I did when I was dating Sam. I have been clean for a year. It just popped into my head. Anyways I heard footsteps and my door opened. It was Sammy.

"Brie" he said in his morning voice.

"Mmmm" I groaned not making eye contact

"Can we talk" he asked

"I guess" I mumble "what"

"I'm sorry for kissing your sister and leading you on and kissing you and leaving you and making you feel like crap. I never meant too" he said with sorrowful eyes

"Whatever I'm over it" I said. I know I said I forgave him but still it was fucked up. He had a annoyed or upset expression on his face. He just got up and walked out. But paused and turned back at me.

"Brie, why did Tiff have to apologize to you yesterday" he questioned

"Something uh.. you ask her its not my place to tell you" I replied

"Alright, well get dressed were all going out today" he said

"Kk" I said. I hopped in the shower and shaved and did my usual thing. Before I got dressed I yelled for Amanda.

"AMANDA" I yelled. I knew it was okay to yell because I can hear everyone talking and yelling

"COMING" she yelled. Then she ran upstairs and came into my room and sat on the edge of my bed. 

"Do you know where we are going today" I asked

"They said we are going to Disney Land so hurry up and get ready cause its will take and hour or two to get there" She said. I nodded as she got in the shower. I wore a white laced croptop tank top, black high waisted shorts and a baby pink kimono. I put on 2 thick leyrs of mascara and pastel pink lipstick. I did a french braid in the back of my hair and put it into a ponytail. I then put my black vans with a gold zipper. (A/N I WANT THESE SHOES SO BAD BUT MY DAD SAID I HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE SUMMER FML). I then was satified and walked downstairs. Everybody left and would comeback to pick us up. I then took out a bowl of Cocoa Puffs and put on my IHome. I started playing "Jump Man" by Drake. I started singing along while reading my one of my fav Wattpad stories "Popular Boy" by Digi_Hayes.(A/N ACTUALLY GO CHECK THIS STORY OUT ITS FUCKING AMAZING). I then sang along.

Yeah

Halloween

Taliban, Taliban

(I'm gon' shoot you)

Yeah, jumpman, jumpman, jumpman, them boys up to something

They just spent like two or three weeks out the country

Them boys up to something they just not just bluffing

You don't have to call I hit my dance like Usher (woo!)

I just found my tempo like I'm DJ Mustard (woo!)

I hit the Ginobili with my left hand up like (woo!)

Lobster and Celine for all my babies that I miss

Chicken finger, French fries for them hoes that wanna diss