Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Audrey's POV

I ran. Ran as fast as I could, I just wanted to get away, but he followed me, surrounded me. I couldn't get away.

"Don't run away from me" my father yelled as he trapped me against the tree

"Please don't hurt me" I begged. Right then he grabbed my neck and slapped my face, my cheek now in stinging pain, I'd had enough. I pushed him away and I punched him in the rib cage.

Big mistake.

I felt the anger in his eyes as he punched my face and picked me up and threw me against the tree and on to the ground.

"Now don't even think of coming back" he yelled. 

Harry's POV

 I was so happy to have a break from singing for a few weeks. Especially since my mum was here to visit. It was late at night and freezing, but my mum and me decided to go for a walk in the park anyway. Those are the times when nobody's there so it's a bit relaxing.

"Ready to go?" I hear my mum say.

"Yes, I'm coming!" I say as I grab my jacket and head to where she is at the door.

Once we arrived at the park I heard some screaming and yelling. I looked at my mum, she heard it to. He ran over to where the sound was coming from and I couldn't believe what I saw.

 Audrey's POV

 I propped myself up against the tree I was thrown against. I put my hand up to my face and tried to wipe away the blood that was streaming down my face. But it was no use, the blood just kept on flowing. I saw two people heading towards me with worried looks on their faces.

The woman came up to me "Oh sweetie are you ok?" She said with a caring expression on her face.

"Mum, she is obviously hurt." Said the younger boy with dark curly hair and beautiful green eyes. I'm usually really nervous and scared around people I don't know,worried they might hurt me. But I felt comfortable around them, safe, like nothing could hurt me.