Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Harry's POV

After Audrey and my mum left I decided to call the boys to come over and hang out for a while. While I was waiting for them I decided to clean up a bit to pass the time.

A few minutes later to doorbell rang. I opened it to see Liam and Niall.

"Hey guys" I said

"Hey Haz." Liam replied, as did Niall.

"So why'd you call us over?" Liam asked.

"Oh I just got a bit bored because my mum and Audrey went shopping." I explained,

"Why didn't you go?" Niall asked.

"Audrey's still scared of me so she freaked out when I wanted to go." I sighed.

"Oh" They said as the doorbell rang.

I went over to open to and Zayn and Louis walked in.

"Hey everyone." Louis said and everyone returned the greeting.

Of course I had to explain to them as well why I wanted them to come over.

"So, what should we do?" I asked while plopping down on the couch.

"I don't know." Niall said following my actions sitting on the couch while everyone else took up the rest of the space on the couch and the chairs.

"Should we watch a movie?" Louis suggested.

We all agreed and decided to watch 'The Game Plan' 

Audrey's POV

The car ride to the mall wasn't any fun. Anne just non-stop talks about how great Harry is and how I shouldn't be scared of him. I wish she would just stop, I wish everyone would stop. Nothing they say will change my mind. They think that just because he is nice to them, that he is just some amazing person who would never hurt anyone. I just want to scream at them, I wish they would at least stop talking about it, that’s all I ask, but no they don't listen to me because I was in a coma and they think I'm just confused.

Anne finally dropped the subject once we got to the mall, she must have known I was ignoring her. I felt bad ignoring her, she is really nice and just doesn't want me to me mad at her son, but I was getting frustrated.

"See anything you like." she asked

"Not really." I said.

We were walking past a bunch of clothes stores, I just didn't see anything I wanted or really even needed. I had a massive headache so it was hard to focus on any of the clothes anyway.

"Hey Anne?" I asked

"Yeah?" she said

"My head really hurts is it ok of we leave?" I asked hoping we could just go home.

"Oh yes of course, how bad does your head hurt?" She asked putting her hand on my forehead.

"Um not to much" I lied.

"Ok well lets get you home and I'll give you some of your medication and you can lie down for a while." she said as we exited the mall and went to the car. 

•••

Once we arrived back at the house there were some cars in the driveway that weren't usually there

"Whose cars are those?" I asked curious.

"Those look like the guys cars, Harry must have invited them over." She stated as we pulled up. I nodded as I unbuckled and got out of the car.

Once we went into the house, I saw all the boys in the living room watching a movie. They were so absorbed in the movie; they didn't notice we had come in until Anne told me to get a glass of water while she got out a pill for me.

"How was the mall?" Harry asked from the living room as I took my pill.

"Hold on Harry." she said to him and started to talk to me. "Ok you can go in your room and lie down for a bit or take a nap since the boys are out here." I nodded and headed to my room

Harry's POV

"So how was the mall?" I asked again, while my mom joined us in the living room.

"It was good, we didn't get anything though, Audrey didn't see anything she wanted." she explained.

We nodded as she began to speak again. "Then she got a headache and wanted to come home, so I gave her the medication and now she's resting in her room." she said.

"Well at least this time she's not in her room hiding from Harry, she's in there because she doesn't feel good." Louis said with a bit of humor.

"She probably is hiding, having the headache just means she won't yell at my mum and give me a terrified look before she runs into her room." I sighed and leaned my back against the couch.

"It's going to be ok Harry." my mum tried to assure me but I didn't say anything.