Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Audrey's POV

 Harry was introducing me to his band mates, they were so nice. They had all lined up so once I got to the end, I saw a face that I didn't think I'd ever see again, and I didn't want to see. I just slightly smiled at him and let it go, and he didn't try to say anything.

"Well...ok then I guess we should start recording." Liam said.

They all walked into the booth and sang for an hour or so. Zayn kept glancing at me and I tried my best not to look back, but I couldn't help it, I couldn't believe he was here, out of all the people who could be here, it was him. He looked looked over at me again, this time Harry noticed, and he looked pretty mad, and gave Zayn a look. Once they were done, they all walked out of the booth. Harry quickly pulled Zayn out into the hallway. Me, Liam, Louis, and Niall just kinda looked at each other, not knowing what just happened.

"Well that was awkward." Niall said breaking the silence.

"So Audrey, we were going to go for some lunch if you want to come." Louis asked

"Um yeah that sounds good." I said.

I couldn't help but wonder what Harry and Zayn were talking about.

Harry's POV 

Once we were done recording, I quickly pulled Zayn out into the hallway. It was obvious he was checking Audrey out. I didn't want him in my way, I wanted to try to win Audrey.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled, but quiet enough that the other boys and Audrey couldn't hear.

"What?!" he said back.

"Stop checking Audrey out!" I said.

"Hey, I'm not doing anything." He said back in his defense.

"Yes you are, you keep looking at Audrey!" I angerly said back.

"Look I'm not going to steal her from you or whatever, I just happen to know her." He answered trying to calm me down.

"How do you know her?" I said confused.

"She went to school with me for a few years." He said.

"Oh, did you two like...date?" I said kind of worried.

"No no, we just...know each other." He said looking down.

"You ok?" I asked, considering he looked like he was regretting something.

"Yeah I'm fine." He replied.

"Ok well lets get the others and head to lunch." I said.