Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Audrey's POV

I told Anne that I wanted to talk to Harry. She nodded and got up from where she was sitting, and went to find Harry. 

A few minutes later the door opened, revealing Harry. He was just standing in the doorway, so I motioned for him to come in. He walked in and sat down on the other side of the bed. He looked so adorable, he walked in like a guilty little boy, it was a bit sad, but really cute as well. His mop of curls hadn't been brushed and was sprawled out in different directions and curls covering his forehead and... ugh focus Audrey. I had to bring myself out of my little Harry daze.

I cleared my throat, and sat up so that I was facing Harry better. He looked up at me, his eyes meeting mine. Butterflies shot through my stomach when he looked at me. I really couldn't focus on anything but him at the moment, and I was completely forgetting what I was going to say. Looking at Harry's eyes, he looked pretty sad, I think I knew why I was sad but I decided to ask anyway.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Oh um, yeah I mean no, I mean, oh I don't know." he mumbled, falling backwards on the bed and his hands covering his face.

"Harry?" he sat back up again and sighed.

"I'm sorry" he began " I'm sorry for everything, I shouldn't have done what I did. I just wanted to tell you what your dad did. I should have just not listened, and told you anyways. B-but your dad kind of scares me." he said the last part quietly, and I slightly smiled.

"It's ok." I said. I decided to just forgive him.

His mum and probably Zayn too are pretty mad at him. If they just knew my dad the way I knew him, they'd understand that this all sounds like something that he would do.

"So you forgive me?" he said looking back up with hope in his voice. I nodded, and he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you." he mumbled into my shoulder, and pulled back.

"I was beginning to feel like nobody would ever forgive me. My mum still seems pretty pissed at me and I can't read her expressions. Then Zayn also seems really furious with me, and he might tell the boys and I don't want him to drag everyone else into this, because it's just more people who might not forgive me an-" he rambled.

I felt a sudden strong boost of confidence, so I cut him off, grabbing his arm and putting his lips onto mine. He took a second to respond, he was obviously shocked, but started to kiss back as he grabbed my waist.

We both slowly pulled back. I felt my cheeks heat; I couldn't believe I did that. I don't regret it, but I was probably just as shocked as Harry. He just smiled at me,

"I've wanted to do that since our first 'date'." He said putting air quotes around the word 'date' remembering that I didn't consider it that even though he did.

"So why didn't you?" I asked.

He thought about it for a second, "I guess I was a bit nervous. But I still don't know why I was." he explained looking down at his hands, then back up at me.

"So can you tell me what my dad did that you wanted to tell me?" I asked.

"Well you basically had it figured out already, I just didn't tell you." he said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your brother, when we went to the restaurant he worked at, he had a theory of what happened. He was right." Harry told me.

"He was?" I said.

"Yeah, I guess your dad really is capable of a lot." Harry said.

"Yeah." I said.

I then remembered that I never thanked Harry for taking me to the place my brother worked.

"Oh, and thanks for taking me to the restaurant that day so I could see me brother." I said to him.

"Well actually I forgot that your brother worked there, but your welcome." He said and gave a cheeky smile, and I smiled back at him.

"Well thanks anyways." I said.

"Your welcome, again." he said and smiled, and we both just laughed.

"So while we are on the topic of restaurant, are we still on for that date on Saturday?" he asked with a smile still on his face.

I was about to agree, but then I remembered something. 

I had agreed to a date with Zayn on Saturday.