Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Harry's POV

I picked up my phone and scrolled to Zayn's name. I put the phone up to my ear and listened to the ringing on the other end. After three rings, Zayn picked up. "Hello?" 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" my voice boomed into the phone.

"Whoa calm down, what are you talking about?" he asked.

"You know what I'm talking about! You were supposed to be helping me get Audrey to like me. Then you just go and ask her on a date!" I said.

"Harry you were being a jerk to her." He told me, raising his voice.

"I told you what happened! It doesn't give you a reason to ask her out when you promised to get her to like me." I told him.

"I promised to get her to like you after the Miranda incident, not for every mistake that you make!" his voice boomed through the phone.

"Well you weren't pretty clear on that." I retorted back to him. 

The only sound that was heard through the phone was both of our breathing after yelling at each other.

"How did you even get her to agree to go out with you?" I asked as calm as I could.

"I just told her the truth of why I was being mean to her back then." he simply stated.

"Something you should try." he added with a cruel tone.

"Are you saying you don't believe what I told you about her dad." I said to him raising my voice, losing all calmness that I had a few seconds ago.

"Harry you need to calm down, seriously." he said clearly annoyed with me.

"You need to not ask out a girl that you know your friend likes." I said back to him.

"Look Harry, I'm going on a date with Audrey on Saturday unless she says otherwise. Getting Audrey to forgive you is your problem now." he said calming down from the little yelling fest we just had.

"I had her forgive me, until she told me you asked her out." I said to him, not calming down.

"Harry that's your fault, you probably lost control and started yelling didn't you?" he said, and I knew he was right, it was my fault. But I was sure as hell not going to admit that to him.

"Well I wouldn't have gotten mad if you didn't ask her out." I said to him.

"Well I wouldn't have asked her out if she didn't call me crying about what you did." he said back. 

"You-" I started to say when I was cut of by a long beeping sound.

He hung up on me. The bitch hung up on me. 

I sighed and fell back on my bed. I knew my mum would be coming in here any minute to yell at me after Audrey is done telling her what happened. She'd probably ask about the yelling coming from my room as well. 

I've been in my room for about fifteen minutes now, when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway.

'Here we go' I thought to myself and sat up on my bed.

My mum opened the door with much force and shot me a furious look. She opened her mouth to start yelling at me, but I beat her to it.

"I'm sorry,” I told her innocently.

The anger washed from her face and she sighed.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

She sighed again and sat down next to me.

"No Harry, I'm not mad at you, I'm upset with you." she told me.

"Oh" I said.

"I really wish you would have just controlled your temper when she told you about the date with Zayn. She was going to say she wasn't going to go out with him, but then your temper got the best of you, and now she's mad at you again." she said to me.

I decided it was best to just apologize for everything instead of making my mum mad.

"I know, I'm sorry." I sighed.

"I know you are, but its not me you should be apologizing to." she told me.

"Can I go apologize to her?" I asked.

"Harry, just give each other some time to cool off then you can talk to her tomorrow or later tonight." she told me.

I knew she was just doing that to give me time to cool off not both of us.