Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Harry's POV

We finally arrived at the restaurant and we requested a table. We sat down and began to look at the menus that were already at our table. We just began making small talk about random things. Her giggling every no and then at something I said. Everything just felt as if it were falling into place. I knew it probably wouldn't stay like this forever, but I was enjoying it while it did.

As we were talking I remembered something else I had wanted too ask her about while she was still in the hospital, when we first realized that she thought I hurt her. I remember when the doctor had her tell him everything she could remember about me, I recalled her telling him that she had started to like me, and I wanted too ask her if she really did, and if she still does. I was beyond nervous too ask though, once again I was at a loss for words about what I wanted too ask. I began too open my mouth to speak but decided against it. We were having a nice time, and I didn't want too make it awkward.  I let the question go and decided to ask later, but as much as I tried too let the thought go, it just kept coming back. I really wish I would have remembered that question at a different time, because now I really wanted too know. I decided just too ask,

"Um hey Audrey?" I asked getting her attention away from the menu and directed at me

"Yeah?"

"Um, I wanted too ask yo-" I was cut off by the waiter

"Hello, my name is Tyler, I will be your server today, can I start you both out with something too drink?" 

"Yeah, I would like some wa-" I was cut off yet again, but this time by Audrey.

"Tyler?" she looked up shocked.

I couldn't tell if she was excited shocked or angry shocked. I was desperately hoping it was the first one. I was not in the mood to have another person that Audrey hates, and would possibly ruin her life, or attempt too.

"Audrey?" he asked.

I was really confused as too what was going on right now.

"Who's this?" I asked

"It's my brother." Audrey replied.

This all made sense now, I remember this restaurant when Audrey and me were walking one night, we had passed by and she looked inside and when she came back out she had told me that she saw her brother.

"Can I talk too you?" Audrey asked him he nodded and they went outside too talk. 

Audrey's POV

I was so surprised when I saw my brother, I completely forgot that he worked at this restaurant; well I've been forgetting a lot of things lately. Is that why Harry took me here? Because he remembered me running in to see my brother a few weeks ago. I'll have too ask him later.

Once Tyler and me got outside, I didn't hesitate one minute too tell him what has happened. Everything from dad punching me on the sidewalk, too me forgetting my memory, too him showing up at the hospital. I kept rambling on about everything, out of breathe when I finished. As I was catching my breath from talking so much I saw his face and he look genuinely stunned.

"I can't believe he did that! He can't just come up and punch you like that! And he put you in a coma!" 

"I know" I said and tried too calm up down.

"I don't understand how the doctor made such a big mix up with the pills." he said.

"I know I don't get how that happened. And I don't understand why your doctor was talking too dad." 

"Do you think dad and the doctor are friends?" he asked.

"I don't know...maybe." I thought about it.

"Maybe he had the doctor give you the memory loss pills." he suggested.

"You don't think he really would?" I asked.

"I don't know, it’s amazing what he is capable of, and he does really hate you for what happened." he said.

I pondered the thought for a bit, would he really do that? He might, I'd ask Harry if he knew anything.