Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Harry's POV

Audrey's dad was smirking, waiting for me to ruin his own daughter’s life. He was a sick man; I still can't believe I'm doing this. But I can fix this later can't I? Oh I hope so. I walked over to where Audrey was standing, waiting for our order to be ready.

"Who was that you were talking too?" she asked.

Ok here we go, you can do this Harry, you'll just try to explain to her later, if she listens, my mind added. I sighed, well I guess the sooner I did it, the sooner it would be over.

"Who were you talking too?" she asked again, still smiling as she looked at me.

"Why do you care?" I stated more than asked, but it was still harsh.

"I-um sorry I just wanted to know." she stuttered, I could tell she was taken back by my words.

"Well you don't need to know." I scoffed at her.

"I'm sorry." she said.

The once bright smile on her face was now taken over by hurt in her eyes, and a slight expression of fear.

"You should be sorry." I said harshly.

"So um I just got you a vanilla frap and a blueberry muffin." she said, I could tell she was nervous, but she still wanted to talk to me.

"Really that’s what you got me?" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"U-um yeah, I hope that’s ok wi-" she began, but I cut her off.

"Of course its not ok with me! I hate blueberry muffins! And a vanilla frap really?" I had thrown my hands up in the air again while yelling at her.

Doing that, we now had almost all eyes on us from people in the coffee shop. I looked over at Audrey's dad and he had a satisfied grin on his face and gestured for me to keep going. I don't know how much more of this I could take.

"I’m sorry, I didn't know." Audrey said.

"Figures, you don't know anything!" I said to her.

"Y-you don't mean that." she said taking a step back.

"Of course I mean it! If it wasn't for you, I would have gotten what I wanted to drink and eat here." I yelled.

"But you told me to get you whatever I was getting." she said, with tears brimming her eyes.

"You mess everything up! That’s why your mom dying was your fault!" I yelled and instantly regretted what I just said, and I don't know why I said it.

The tears were now spilling over her eyes, and I knew I just crossed a line. She ran out as fast as she could.

I started to run out to follow her but I was stopped by an arm grabbing me.

"Brilliant job Harry, it was better than I expected." he smirked.

"You're sick." I said to him and ran out.