Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Harry's POV

Liam and Louis had already finished their recording, and now it was my turn.

"Ok Harry, you're up." I heard the guy say.

I nodded and got up from the couch and walked into the booth.

As I was recording, I kept noticing Zayn talking to the boys. I decided not to think anything of it, but I found myself constantly looking over at them, and seeing if I can figure out what he is saying. I would've thought they were all just having a normal conversation, but it seemed Zayn was mainly the only one talking. 

I finally managed my way through all the songs I needed to record today. I walked out of the booth and sat back down on the couch. Zayn was called into the booth after I sat down. He got up from his chair and went into the booth. 

I was trying to think of something to say that would somehow lead to them telling me what Zayn was telling them. I couldn't just come straight out and ask what they were talking about, even though that would be the easiest solution.

"So," Liam spoke up. "I heard that Zayn went out on a date with Audrey."

"Yeah, he did." I said.

"I thought you and Audrey were together." Louis stated more then asked.

"Well, not really." I said.

"But you both liked each other right?" Niall asked,

"I think so, Zayn just swept in at a weak moment." I said.

"What'd you do?" Louis smiled, getting the fact that 'a weak moment' meant I messed up in someway.

"Just something I shouldn't have." I told him.

I didn't want to say what happened because I knew what their reaction would be.

"Come on Harry, tell us." Louis egged on.

"I'd rather not right now." I told him.

"That bad huh?" Niall asked.

I just nodded.

"So, do you know where Zayn and Audrey stand right now? Zayn didn't go into much detail." Liam asked.

"I don't know." I told him.

"Hasn't Audrey said anything about the date?" he asked.

"No, she went straight to bed when she got home. She's probably already told my mum everything by now." I said while glancing at the clock on the wall to see the time.

Louis opened his mouth to say something, but stopped once he heard the recording booth door open.

Zayn walked out and took his place in the chair.

"NIall you're up." I heard someone say.

"Alright." Niall smiled and jumped up from his seat and made his way to the booth. 

It pretty silent now, the boys knew Zayn and me had some tension between us right now. Nobody knew exactly what to say. I decided to say something though.

"So, I never got to ask how has everyone's week been?" I asked, knowing I'd get some kind of reaction from Zayn.

I caught Zayn giving me a look, something between a glare, and a confused look. Everyone else was exchanging a few looks

 "Well, mine has been pretty good," Louis, said breaking the silence from the stares.

"I went to see a movie and I got some touch-ups done on my car. What did you do Liam?" Louis said, trying to keep Zayn and me from answering the question, mostly Zayn though.

"Thank you for asking." Liam smiled, overly perky. It was the kind of perkiness that you knew he was faking in an awkward moment.

"You're welcome." Louis said just as perky.

"Well technically I'm the one who asked, so you're welcome." I smiled.

"Right." Liam said and pointed. "Ok so back to my week, I've actually had a brilliant week. I..." Liam began to go on about his week, rambling as much as he could, trying to make it as long as possible.

I zoned out after awhile. Once he finished, Zayn began to speak up.

"Well I know Harry knows what I did this week." Zayn smirked at me.

I gave him a scowl and felt my jaw tighten and it took everything I had to hold me back from beating the shit out of him. Louis and Liam both had worried looks, unsure of what was going to happen.

"Hey, I don't know why you are mad Harry, you did ask after all." Zayn continued with a smirk still on his face, and I kept my glare on him and clenched my fists.

Luckily for Zayn, Niall came out of the booth and started talking, or else I definitely would have beaten Zayn to a pulp.