Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Harry's POV

 We had finished eating and we said our goodbyes and headed home. Me and Audrey got in my car.

"So...what did you think of the boys?" I asked

"They were nice." She replied.

"And Zayn?" I asked

"What about him?" She asked causally.

"Um nothing." I said.

The rest of the car ride home was pretty silent. I really wanted to know what was going on, but I could tell she didn't want me to know, at least not right now. We finally arrived home, and my mum greeted me and Audrey.

"I think I'm gonna head to bed." She said and headed to her room.

I stayed up a while longer, I wasn't really that tired and the whole Zayn thing was keeping me up. I made myself something to eat then just sat at the table.

"Hey Harry." My mum said walking in.

"Hey" I said.

"You okay? Usually you go to sleep around this time." She asked

"Yeah I'm fine, I just have a lot going through my mind." I replied

"Would you like to talk about it?" She asked wanting to know what was going on.

I told her everything that happened today.

"It's probably not that big a deal, just don't worry about it for now." She said trying to comfort me.

"I guess." I said wishing she could have helped a little more.

"Well I'm going to bed, thanks for listening." I said pretending to be tired.

"Anytime Harry, goodnight.

•••

I woke up pretty early the next morning, Audrey and my mum were still sleeping. As I was making myself some breakfast, I saw a new text flashing on my phone.

Louis: hey do you wanna come hang out at my flat? the rest of the guys are here, and Audrey can come to.

I responded to the text, accepting the offer and told him I just needed to wait for Audrey to wake up. 

Audrey's POV

 I woke up to some noises from the kitchen, I figured it was Harry so I decided to get up. I sat down at the table as Harry handed me some pancakes.

"Good morning" he said and smiled

"Good morning" I smiled back

"So I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to Louis' flat with the rest of the boys." He asked

"All of them?" I questioned

"Yes of course." he answered. "

Um..yeah ok I'll go." I said.

I finished my breakfast and Harry took my plate as I headed to my room to get dressed. I really didn't want to go but Harry looked so happy to go see his friends with me, and I really didn't want to disappointed him. I quickly got dressed then met Harry in the living room. Harry said bye to his mum and we headed to his car. Me and Harry were talking and listening to the radio on the way there. We finally arrived and we went up the steps and knocked on the door. We were greeted by a smiling Louis as he let us in. The rest of the boys were in the living room playing a video game. Harry joined them as I just watched.

"You wanna join?" Niall asked me.

"No, I don't really know how to play." I said

"Come on we'll teach you." Liam said

"Well ok." I said giving in.

Liam told me the object of the game and what each button on the controller did. We were playing for while and I'll have to admit I was pretty good at this game.

"Wow you're doing really good." Zayn exclaimed. I just nodded.

"You know the nice thing to do would be to say thank you." He said kinda harsh.

"Fine, thank you!" I said harshly back at him.

"Well I'm going to pause the game and get something to eat." Louis said trying to break the tension. We all got up and went with him to the kitchen. As I was walking, two hands quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me into the hallway.