Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Audrey's POV

 Once me and Harry arrived at home, Harry went to his room and I went to get a snack from the kitchen. As I was getting something from the fridge, I heard Anne walking up behind me.

"So Harry told me that you too are going to dinner tomorrow night." Anne said all happy I slightly blushed

"I guess" I said still blushing.

"Well I think we should go get you a new outfit." She said smiling widely.

"Why? It's really not that big of a deal." I said

"Ok, but make sure you wear something pretty." she said then walked back to her room.

I finished my snack then headed to my room. I changed into my pajamas and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was sound asleep.

•••

I woke up around the usual time I get up and did my same morning routine. I decided to relax for most of the day. I figured Harry had left early this morning considering he had to go to recording. He asked me yesterday if I wanted to go, but I passed on the offer I really didn't want to relive yesterday. A few more hours past and Harry soon arrived.

"Hey Audrey" I heard him yell from the entry way.

"Hey Harry" I yelled back. He came into the living room

"Hey you should be getting ready for our date." He smirked at me.

I got up from the couch "it's not a date" I said hitting his shoulder as I walked to my room.

Harry's POV

  After Audrey headed to her room, I headed to my own. I undressed from my causal clothes and went to my closet to find something nice to wear. I finally decided on dark jeans, a white dress shirt and a black blazer. I fixed my hair and put some cologne on, then went to get Audrey. I knocked on her door and waited for her to open. Once she did open the door I looked her up and down, she was wearing a navy blue studded collar shirt and black jeans, and had her hair in lose waves, she looked amazing I had never seen her so dressed up before. I didn't realized that I was still checking her out until she cleared her throat to signal me to stop.

"Oh sorry" I said to her.

I took her hand and we headed to my car, this was going to be the best night