Chapter 4

Chapter 4  

Audrey's POV

 "Ok, here is the guest room where you will be sleeping." Harry said and smiled. I nodded

"Is it ok?" he asked worried.

"It's fine." I said.

"Its the best room i've had in years." I said again.

"Oh ok, I'm glad you like it." he said not as cheerful.

"Harry see if you have any shirts she can sleep in." Anne said. Harry smiled and went to his room.

"Audrey, why was your father hitting you like that?" Anne asked. I really didn't want to answer, I didn't want to talk about it.

"It's nothing, I deserved it." I said

"Now I find that hard to believe." Just as she was about to ask again, Harry came back in.

"I think this will fit her." he said, and handed me the shirt along with some sweat pants.

"We will talk more in the morning." Anne said to me a little sternly, and left.

"What were you girls talking about?" Harry questioned with a smile.

"Nothing" I whispered.

"Well ok then, good night." he said. "Good night" I said  

Harry's POV

I headed to the kitchen where my mum was, to help her clean up everything.

"How do you think we can get Audrey to talk to us?" I said.

"Well Harry, its just going to take time for her to be comfortable around us." she said.

"I know, but I really want to know what happened to her." I said

"I know you do Harry, but your just going to have to wait." she said.

The next morning I woke up earlier than I usually do, so I decided to go check on Audrey. Im guessing she is still asleep, she went through a lot yesterday. I quietly opened the door, and sure enough she was still asleep. I stood at the door frame and watched her sleep for awhile, she looked so peaceful, like nothing ever happened. I was so deep in thought, that I never noticed she had woken up. She was looking at me confused.

"Harry, what are you doing?" she said.

"Oh...um...nothing." I said.

"Why were you watching me sleep?" she said.

"I...um...I wasn't, I just came to wake you up." I said hesitantly.

"By staring at me?" she questioned.

"Oh...um...I didn't mean to...it's just-"

"Harry its fine." she interupted.

"oh ok" I said. I headed into the kitchen, and she followed.

"Good morning" my mum said.

"Good morning." we both said in unison.

"I suppose Harry woke you up." she said to Audrey.

"You can say that." she said. My mum looked at me

"What did you do?" she said a bit harshly.

"Nothing" I said with a slight smile.

"He decided watching me sleep was the best way to wake me up." Audrey said.

"Harry!" my mum said.

"What?" I said back.

"You can't just watch people sleep." she said as I just laughed. She just rolled her eyes.

"Audrey you can go get ready, we are going to go shopping. She nodded and headed to the guest room.

"Should I go get ready to?" I asked.

"No" my mum said to me.

"Why not?" I said a bit upset.

"Because I want to spend some time with her, and I think you scare her a little." she answered

"What? I do not." I said back in my defense.

"Ok, but your still not coming." she said back.