Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Harry's POV

"Harry we have a problem." I heard my mum say.

"W-What's the problem?" I asked nervous.

"I don't really know how to explain it, just come home and I'll tell you there." she said. I agreed and we both said our goodbyes.

I told the boys that my mum had a problem at home, most likely with Audrey. I said she needs me to come home. After I finished explaining, I got up and ran to my car.

"Harry can we come too?" I heard Niall say

"Sure" I told him and got into my car.

I was trying to get the keys in the ignition, but I was going so fast I kept dropping them.

"Shit" I mumbled.

I finally got the car started and drove to my house. Today just has to be the day with traffic I groaned to myself. I kept getting every traffic light and kept getting in the lanes with all the idiot drivers. 

•••

After many traffic lights, cars, and cursing, I finally made it home. I saw the guy’s cars in the driveway when I pulled up. I opened the door to see the boys and my mum all looking at Audrey with shocked looks on their faces. 

Audrey's POV

Anne walked out of the other room, ending her phone call.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Oh um I just needed to call Harry, He'll be home any minute now." she answered

"Audrey it's getting close to dinner time, you want to go ahead and take your medication?" she asked.

"Not really.." I said.

"Please Audrey you really do need to take it." she pleaded.

I sighed giving in once again, not in the mood to argue.

"Thank you, get the water.” she asked while grabbing the small bottle of pills.

"Um where are the cups?" I asked.

"Where they always are." she said with a little laugh.

"Where's that?" I asked again.

She walked over and opened a cabinet.

"They're here..." she said a confused.

"Thanks" I said and grabbed a cup and began to fill it with water.

"No problem..." she said still sounding confused.

I just decided not to ask what was wrong. 

As I was taking the pill, there was a knock at the door. Anne went to go get it. She came back four boys walking behind her.

"Hey Audrey" one of them said.

"Um hey" I said back.

"Where’s Harry?" I heard one ask.

"I don't know? He should've been here by now." Anne said.

"So how are you feeling Audrey? Those pills seem to be working?" one of them asked me.

"Um, how do you know about the pills?" I asked

"Because I was there when you got them..." he said confused.

"Why were you there? I don't know you?" I stated.

Everyone's mouths gaped open.

"What?" I asked

"You don't remember who that is?" Anne asked walking over to me.

"How could I not remember if I never knew?" I said a bit obnoxiously.

"I'm Niall" he said to me.

"Yeah, I've never met you, but it’s nice to meet you." I smiled.

Everyone still had their mouths open gaped open and were standing in shock.

The door start opening, but not everyone noticed.

"Ok mum I'm here wh-" Harry stopped when he came into the kitchen and saw the expressions plastered on everyone else's face. "What’s wrong?" he asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders while everyone turned to look at him.

"Harry can you on the boys meet me in my room?" Anne asked

"Audrey you stay here." I nodded as they headed in the same direction as Anne.

Leaving me alone. I kept feeling like they were hiding something from me. It felt like they always had discussions without me in the room. And when I'm confused about something, they don't explain to me what’s wrong, they just stay in a state of shock, and I was sick of it.