Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Audrey's POV

 "So where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" He replied.

I sighed "Of course it is."

The car ride was awkwardly quiet, we didn't really talk much. We finally arrived at what looked like a pretty fancy resturaunt. We got out of the car and Harry grabbed my hand, I looked at him and we both smiled. Harry opened the door for me and went to the desk, then a waiter led us to a table.

"Can I start you both off with something to drink?" the waiter asked as we sat down. Me and Harry both ordered water, the waiter went off to get our drinks.

"This is a really nice place." I said

"Yeah, sometimes if your lucky you can see some celebrities." He said

"Really?" I asked

"Usually, but not everyone can spot them, you need to have my special talent" he said exaggerating the last part.

"Ok, let's see it" I said not believing him.

"Ok see that person over there" he said pointing in that direction

"Yes" I nodded "Thats Jennifer Aniston" he said

"Thats a guy Harry" I said

"That person over there is John Lennon" he continued

"He's dead" I said, but he kept going not listening to me.

"And over there is Mila Kunis" he finished

"Ok Harry that's a chair" I said

"Agree to disagree" he said smiling

"You're so weird" I said laughing at him.

"Hey it's not my fault I have this amazing talent and your jealous." He said fixing his hair. I just laughed 

Harry's POV 

This 'date' with Audrey was one of the best nights. I'm pretty sure she is going to definitely like me now. I felt so confident I was saying anything or any joke that came to mind. She listened to everything I said and laughed at every joke. I felt like I could be completely myself around her, and she wouldn't judge me which was attractive to me because it seems like everywhere I am somebody always judges me, but not her.