Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Audrey' POV

He asked me on a date. He actually asked me on a date. I couldn't cover up the enormous smile on my face. By now I was on my room, well the guest room. I was laying down staring up at the ceiling with a giddy expression on my face. Squealing to myself every now and then. I didn't know why I was so happy, I knew why I was happy, but something about Harry and the way he asked, its just I have this amazing feeling inside, and nothing could ruin it. I sat up hearing my door opening to reveal Anne coming in.

"Well someone sure seems happy." she smiled.

"I might be...a little." I bit my lip holding back the smile threatening to reveal on my face.

"Oh you seem more then a little happy." she said with a smile still on her face, and she sat down next to me on the bed.

"Ok, I'm really happy." I said, the smile now clearly visible on my face.

"You want to tell me why?" she asked.

I explained everything to her. The hand touch with the syrup, Harry being so cute and nervous, and the way he asked me in one of the most adorable ways.

Once I finished explaining I heard and "Aww" coming from her.

"That is so sweet." she said in a high voice.

"I know." I smiled falling back into the bed.

"Ok, well I'll leave you and are happiness. Just holler if you need anything." she said and left.

Harry's POV

I was so happy with the way things went with Audrey this morning. I didn't what I would have done if she said no. I was also a little nervous, the plan of revenge Audrey's dad wanted me to do was on Thursday, and the date was on Saturday. I knew that somehow that might affect the date in a way. But I had some hope that it wouldn't, or if it did that it would all blow over by Saturday. I heard my door opening I was hoping it was Audrey but it wasn't.

"Hey Harry." my mum said walking into my room. She had a smile on her face that looked a bit suspicious.

"Everything ok?" I asked with a small smile, turning myself to face her.

"Everything's great." she said with the smile still on her face.

"Great." I said lightly laughing at how she was acting right now.

"So, anything new happen? Any new plans this Saturday?" she asked.

"Like what?" I questioned, beginning to catch on to why she was happy.

"Oh I don't maybe a date of some sort with someone whose name might happen to be Audrey?" she said.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh in response to her, and how she asked.

"You going to answer?" she asked.

"Ok so I have a date with Audrey this Saturday. What’s the big deal?" I asked holding back a smile, because I knew what the big deal was.

"You know what the big deal is." she said reading my thoughts.

"I know." I answered.

"Ok Harry I'm going to help you plan this date out to be perfect." my mum said and clapped her hands together in excitement.