Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Audrey's POV

"I want you to go on a date with me." Zayn told me.

My mind instantly went to Harry when Zayn asked that. The way Harry asked me was more sincere thought, and just plain adorable. I wasn't sure how to reply to Zayn.

Do I say yes or no?

How awkward would the date be?

"Um ok, sure." I said.

How bad could it be?

"Really?" he looked up with the biggest smile on his face, just like Harry did when I said yes to him.

"How's Saturday sound?" he asked.

That's the day I was supposed to go on a date with Harry, well its not going to happen anyway.

"Sounds good." I said managing a smile.

Never would I have thought that I would have a date with Zayn.

A few minutes later I asked Zayn to take me back Harry's house, I'm going to have to go back sometime, might as well get it over with.

Harry's POV

I searched everywhere for her, I just couldn't find her anywhere. I decided to call the boys to see if she went over to any of their houses, or one of them found her.

I called Liam first he didn't know where she was.

Niall hadn’t heard anything from her, and Louis didn't answer his phone, so I left a voicemail.

The last person to call was Zayn. I really wouldn't have expected her to go to Zayn of all people, but it was worth a try.

I pressed on Zayn's name and held my phone up to my ear. On the third ring he answered.

"Hello?" he said.

"Zayn, have you seen Audrey? I can't find her anywhere." I said panicked.

"Where did you last see her?" he asked.

"At the coffee shop." I said.

"How come you can't find her then?" 

I couldn't tell him about what happened, I tried to come up with the best excuse I could, but even my best excuse wasn't very good.

"I-um, she walked home before me, and now I can't find her." I lied, hoping he would believe it.

"Oh, well I thought she ran out of the coffee shop to get away from you." he said, I could tell he was mad.

"How'd you find out?" I said demanding an answer.

"She called me to come pick her up at a street corner, and I took her to my house and she told me everything." he informed.

"Well damn Zayn you could have started with this information!" I said getting mad that he didn't tell me this at the beginning of the phone call.

"Well damn Harry you could have not done such a horrible thing to her." he said mimicking me in the first part.

"Look it wasn't my fault." I said.

"Oh really?" he scoffed.

"Look I'll explain later, just tell me where she is. Is she still at your house?" I asked.

"No, I took back to your flat a few minutes ago." he said.

I could hear him silently cursing at himself for telling me where she was.

It doesn't really matter, I was bound to find out sometime, it is my house after all.

I hope she wasn't been home for too long, I don't want her explaining everything to my mum yet. I hung up my phone, and started my car back up and drove home as fast as I could.

•••

A few minutes later I arrived in my driveway. I took the keys out of the car and ran up the steps into my house.

When I walked into the living room I knew I was too late.

I saw Audrey in tears, and my mum looking up at me with the most furious look I've ever seen on her face.