Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Harry's POV 

I stood there in shook of what just happened. I'm not quite sure what happened. I decided to let her calm down a bit before I went to try to talk to her again. I went back to the studio and told the guys what happened.

"Harry why did you do that?" Liam asked.

"I didn't mean to, she kissed me!" I said back in my defense.

"Well then I hope you can work things out" Louis said.

"Me too" I said quietly looking at the ground.

They were all saying pretty much the same things to me, except Zayn. Zayn didn't say anything, he just kind of watched and slightly smiled to himself. I was about to say something to him but he excused himself and left the studio. 

Audrey's POV

 I ran off as quickly as I could. I wanted to get away from him. I couldn't hold back the tears. I finally arrived back at the house, I ran in not caring if anyone was there and slammed my bedroom door shut and drowned myself in my tears. I heard a few knocks at the door, probably from Anne. I ignored it for awhile then finally decided to let her in. I wiped my face and I unsuccessfully tried to cover up the fact I had been crying. I let her in, then lied back down on my bed.

"Audrey what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

I didn't answer.

She sat down next to me on the bed, combing my hair with her fingers as I lied face down.

"Come on you can tell me" she said calmly. I sat up and wiped the tears from my eyes

"I saw Harry in the park, a-and he was kissing some other girl" I said breaking into tears again.

"Oh sweetie I'm so sorry" she said pulling me into a hug.

The door bell rang and Anne got up to get the door. A few minutes later Anne came back in, with someone walking in behind her.