Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Audrey's POV

 As I was sitting on the front step, I heard the door open from behind me. Please don't be Zayn, oh please anyone but Zayn. To my luck I saw Harry sitting down next to me.

"You ok?" He asked.

"I'm fine" I said.

"I'm not sure I can believe that, you don't look fine." He said jokingly making me smile a little.

"I'm fine" I said smiling a little more as he gave me a smile showing his dimples.

"Ok if you say so, but if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you, just remember that." He said sincerely.

"Ok, thanks" I said looking at the ground. He looked like he was about to say something else but he didn't. 

Harry's POV

 Come on Harry just ask her I said to myself. Why can't I ask her, ugh I'm just gonna ask.

"Well, if you do want to talk maybe sometime we could go to dinner and ya know, talk." I said hoping that didn't sound as stupid as I thought it did.

"You mean like a date..." She said with a bit of confusion in her voice.

"I guess" I said

"Um...I don't know" she said.

"Well you don't have to think of it as a date if you don't want to, you can think of it as just to friends eating dinner." I said hopeful she would agree.

"Well ok" she said.

"Ok I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow." I smiled

"Harry" she said looking at me

"What?" I said confused

"I'm staying at your house, you can't really come pick me up" she said

"Oh yeah, I forgot" I said shyly

"it's ok, you can pick me up from my room." She said.

"Ok" I began "it's a date" I finished

"No it's not" She said playfully hitting my arm

"Ok, whatever you say." I said rubbing my arm where she hit me, pretending it hurt.

No matter what she said, it was a date to me.