Chapter 71

Chapter 71

Audrey's POV

After me and Anne finished washing the dishes, we decided to watch a movie until Harry came home. I put the last plate back in the cabinet and followed Anne to the living room. I sat down on a chair as she flipped through a bunch of different DVD cases until she found what she was looking for.

"I think you'll like this movie.” she said to me as she put the DVD in the player. I nodded and she sat down on the couch and started the movie.

The movie was actually pretty good. 

We were about fifty minutes into it when I heard the front door being unlocked. Neither of us bothered to get up because we knew it was Harry.

 "Hey," he said, "I'm back."

"Hey" we both said, still watching the movie.

"Well I guess your movie is more important than me." he said and put his hand up to his chest, acting as if he were wounded.

"Aww poor Harry." I smiled and looked over at him giving him some of the attention he wanted.

Then I looked back at the TV

"At least someone cares about me. I guess a movie is more important to my mum than me, her only son, her youngest child, her-" he began, but was cut off by Anne.

"Welcome home my darling son Harold, we have missed you so much." Anne exaggerated with a smile.

I burst out in giggles "You both are so much alike." I said still laughing.

"At least I notice my mum when she comes home." he said, and then started to pretend to cry.

"Oh get over it." Anne joked, and we all started laughing.

Harry then walked over to the couch and sat down next to Anne. I noticed him lean over and whisper something to her. I wanted to know what he was telling her and why he wouldn't say it out loud. I decided just to shrug it off, and gave my attention back to the movie.

After a few minutes of silence, except the noise from the movie, Anne started to speak.

"Well, I need to go get a few things at the store so I will be back later." Anne said and got up from the couch.

"We can come with you if you want." I offered.

"Oh no its fine." she said.

"Ok" I simply said.

Anne grabbed her keys from the table and got her shoes and purse from her room.

"Ok see you two later." she said to us and headed out the door.

Now it was just Harry and I. I wasn't sure whether to say something to him or not, or if he was going to start a conversation. I just kept my eyes on the TV in front of me, trying to think of something to say.

"So how did recording go?" I asked.

He looked away from the movie and over to me.

"It was good.” he said.

"How was your day with my mum?" he asked, and I so thankful that he carried on the conversation because I don’t know what I would've said if he didn't.

"It was good. You missed an amazing breakfast." I told him.

"Really I did? What did she make?" he asked.

"Bacon and eggs." I told him.

"She did? Her bacon is the best,” he said.

"Yeah, it is." I agreed.

It was silent between us for a while after that.

"I know I already asked this, but how was your date with Zayn?" This time can you answer with more than three words?" he asked.

"It was good, I guess." I said and smiled.

"You're kidding me right?" he with a serious, somewhat joking expression.

"Hey, you said more than three words." I said give him a cheeky smile, and he laughed.

"Ok whatever, but please can you tell me." he said getting more serious.

I sighed giving in, and he motion for me to come sit on the couch with him. I got up and sat down on the couch with him. 

"There really isn't much to say about the date." I told him.

"Well I just want to know how it went and what happened." he said.

"He drove to the restaurant which was a pretty fancy one." I began.

"Oh and he never opened the door for me which I found strange, but I guess that’s just me." I said.

"I mean does he usually open for people?" I asked.

"I don't know, I've never been on a date with him." he joked.

"I guess I just found it weird because I guess I'm used to you opening doors." I said and I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down to try and hide it.

"Hey," he began and lifted up my chin. "No need to hide, I think its cute when blush." he said, and of course my cheeks blushed again.

I tried to hide it again, and he just laughed.

"Don't laugh at me." I said and lightly hit him.

"Sorry, go on." he said. 

"We went inside and he went up the check in desk while I sat on the waiting chairs they had set out. When he came over to me, he had told me we were leaving. I got confused and thought we were leaving, but he told me we weren't but he said it kind of snappy." I said.

Harry didn't say anything, so I just kept going.

 I told him everything else that happened, like what he said to the waiter and how he said it. I also told him about how he randomly suggested that I was scared by the waiter even though I was just startled because I didn't realize the waiter had some back.

"Then he dropped me off, and that’s pretty much it." I finished.

"Did he try to kiss you?" he asked, just as I knew he would.

"No Harry, I told you everything that happened." I said.

"The date seemed weird." he said.

"It was." I answered.

"Well I need to have a talk with him on how to act on a date." he joked, but I knew he was serious.