Chapter 23

Chapter 23 

Audrey's POV

 Harry handed me my coffee, I just looked at him. What was I supposed to say?

"Um thanks" I said and closed the door. And again he tried to stop me from closing the door.

"Can I please close the door" I said a bit harshly.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"No" I replied.

He nodded and faked a smile then left. I did feel bad for being so harsh, but he deserves it for what he did. I stayed in my room for a few more hours. I heard Harry leave so I came out of my room. I just needed some fresh air, so I walked across the street. As I was walking I ran into someone.

"Oh sorry" I said

"Watch where your going next time" the man said.

I stopped instantly recognizing the voice.

It was my dad. 

Harry's POV 

I figured Audrey wasn't coming out if her room anytime soon so I went into town for a few hours. After looking around a bit I started to walk home. I was almost home when I looked over and saw Audrey. I guess she came out once I left. Someone was with her though. I couldn't see who it was because I could only see the back. Was it a friend? Whoever it was I had never seen them before. I started walking over to her when the mysterious person slapped her in the face.