Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Harry's POV

 We finished dinner and I payed for the meal. I have to say tonight turned out better than I thought, I really didn't want it to end. We were walking out of the restaurant and I decided to make the night last longer.

"Urm do you wanna go on a walk around the town, it's really pretty." I said hoping she would agree.

"Sure" she agreed smiling.

I grabbed her hand and we started walking and talking about whatever came to mind. The wind started blowing a lot and she looked like she was shivering. I quickly took of my jacket and put it around her.

"Now you're going to be cold" she said.

"Don't worry if I'm cold, all I care about is that your not cold." I said. She blushed and looked at the ground.

We eventually went back to my car and headed home. Once we got home I walked her to her room.

"Oh here's your jacket back" she said handing the jacket. I pushed the jacket back to her

"You keep it." I said. she smiled, and I started to lean in a little but then I hesitated and pulled back.

"Um well good night" I said fumbling with my fingers.

"Good night" she said and went into her room.

I hit myself in the face and went back to my room.

Audrey's POV

  Harry looked like he was about to kiss me, but he didn't. I'm not sure why I'm upset I don't like him like that. Do I? I let the thought go and changed into my pajamas and lied down holding Harrys jacket. I heard my door open and Anne walked in.

"Hey" she said I greeted her back as she sat down on the side of my bed as I sat up.

"How was your night with Harry ?" She asked.

"It was good" I answered

"Ready to admit it was a date" she said smiling

"I don't know" I said looking at my hands.

"Come on you know you like him." She said

"I don't know" I said again

"You're holding his jacket" she said, and I looked down at the jacket I was clutching in my hands and smiled.

"I just don't think he likes me as much as I thought he did" I said to her.

Harry's POV

  Once I got back to my room I changed into something more comfortable and sat on my bed. I was so mad at myself I hope she still likes me. I tried to go to sleep but all my thoughts kept me up. She probably thinks I don't like her, did she realize that I was about to kiss her? Ugh all these questions wouldn't leave my mind, but there was one thought in my mind that I knew the answer too. I knew that I should've kissed her.