Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Audrey's POV

I was currently standing at the street corner waiting for Zayn. I was starting to get a bit impatient. Frantically looking at every car that passed by, hoping it was him. I seriously never thought I would be wanting Zayn to come get me. I will admit I am still mad at him for bullying me in school, but I've also forgiven him somewhat. Finally a car stopped in front of me and Zayn got out.

"Hey" he said, "You ok?"

"Um I'll explain later." I said.

He nodded and followed me to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for me. I mumbled a thanks and got in.

"Thanks for coming to get me." I said quietly, fumbling with my hands in my lap as he started driving.

"Yeah, anytime." he said.

It was silent, mostly awkward silence. Neither of us knew exactly what to say.

"So do you want me to drop you off at Harry's, or my place, or wherever you want to go." he asked.

I hadn't really thought of where to go now, I was to busy replaying everything that happened, and questioning why it did.

"Um, I-I guess your place." I said nervous.

I didn't want to go to his house, but it’s better than going to Harry's house, considering that he is most likely there. But what if he isn't, then I could talk to Anne. What are you talking about Audrey of course he's there, I thought to myself.

"Sorry I keep asking, but can you tell me what’s going on?" he pestered, but I couldn't blame him for being curious.

"I'll tell you when we get to your house." I told him. He sighed but agreed.

•••

After awhile we arrived at Zayn's house. On the outside it was bigger than Harry's, I was wondering what the inside looked like. I followed Zayn inside; I was overwhelmed when we got inside. I was looking around taking in my surroundings. The house was much bigger than Harry's on the inside as well. It was much more modern, but wasn't as clean as Harry's.

I heard Zayn laugh a little, watching me stand in awe of his house.

"Follow me, I want to show you something." he said and grabbed my hand.

I was a little surprised when he grabbed my hand; I was about to pulled away, when he lightly pulled me in the direction he was going. He dropped my hand once he reached the place he wanted to go. He opened the door to a medium sized room, with graffiti drawings everywhere.

"Woah." was all I could manage to say.

"Pretty cool huh?" he said, obviously proud of his spray paintings all over the room.

I nodded still looking at everything. I looked over at him patting his hand on a spot on the couch next to him. I walked over and seat down at the other end of the couch.

"So can you tell me what happened now? I'm getting pretty curious." he said laughing slightly at the end.

"Oh yeah, sure." I said.

I positioned myself on the couch, facing him and began to tell me everything that happened from leaving to go to the coffee shop, to calling him at the phone booth. 

Once I finished explaining everything to him, he abruptly stood up, causing me to jump back some, not expecting him to get up.

"I can't believe him!" Zayn shouted.

"I know." I said quietly, trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill out of my eyes from having to explain everything that happened.

"Watch, he's going to come up with some lame excuse to get out of this mess, and you'll probably believe it and go back to him!" Zayn said.

"Excuse me?" I questioned. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"What I'm saying is he doesn't deserve you, I started to believe he did deserve you, but then he does this." he said, lowering his voice somewhat.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"I'm saying you shouldn't be with him." he said.

"We aren't dating." I told him.

"I know, but you both clearly like each other, and he shouldn't be the one who gets you." he said, anger clear on his face as he talked about his friend.

"The one who gets me? What are you talking about? This isn't some game." I said, getting angry with him.

"In a way, it is." he said, voice getting louder.

"Then who else is in the so called 'game'? Last time I looked, there were no guys lining up outside my door!" I said standing up.

"I'm just trying to say I don't think you be with Harry." he said.

"Oh really? Then who should I be with?" I said, getting mad at him telling me who I should and shouldn't like.

"Me." he said quietly.

************

vote please

&

comment please

:)