Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Audrey's POV

 I had gotten bored so I decided to go on a walk for awhile. Harry was out with the boys. I was walking around the park, looking around at my surroundings. I was still thinking about what Zayn had said to me. I couldn't figure out what he meant by what he said. I couldn't think right now to much was going on. I decided to clear my mind and keep walking. But that didn't last long. 

Harry's POV

 I was sitting on the couch messing with my phone, while the rest of the boys were playing some game. Then Zayn came over and sat next to me.

"So how's it going with Audrey?" he asked

"Good I guess" I said looking down.

A few seconds later I heard my phone ding. I looked at the name and then put my phone back down.

"Who was that?" Zayn asked.

"Nobody" I said still looking down.

Zayn quickly grabbed my phone and read the text.

"Miranda?" he said raising his eyebrow.

"That's a name I haven't heard in a while." he said I just nodded.

"You should go meet up with her" he said giving my phone back

"Why should I?" I said

"Because she's hot" he said smiling

"Then you can go" I said

"I have Audrey" I continued.

"Really? I would call that more of a friendship" he smirked.

"If I just go see Miranda will you leave me alone." I said getting frustrated.

"Yes" he said.

I got up and headed to the park where she wanted to meet. I just wanted to get this over with. I wish Zayn would just leave Audrey alone, she doesn't like him, she likes me. At least I hope she likes me. I eventually arrived at the park and walked over to Miranda.

"Hey Harry" she said in her annoying voice.

"Hey" I said in return.

"How have you been?" she asked

"Good" I said

"That's good" she said.

We talked for a few more minutes.

"Well I should get going" I said turning around to walk away.

She quickly grabbed my wrist turning me around and pulling me closer to her.

"Why the rush? You just got here" she said messing with my hair.

She began to lean in, and before I could pull away someone caught my eye. Audrey, was there.