Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Harry's POV

"Well ok then." the doctor said.

"Harry can I talk to you outside please?" he asked me.

"Um yeah." I said. He led me outside into the hallway.

"Is everything ok? Is it worse than you thought?" I asked worried.

"Ok calm down Harry." He said trying to relax me.

"It's about as bad as we thought, but the good thing is its not worse than we thought it might be." he said as I nodded.

"Ok now I'm going to need you to tell me everything you remember about that day." He said to me.

I nodded again and began to tell him all I remember, which was about everything. I told him how I saw her on the street and her dad punched her and how I tried to help her and that she blacked out before the ambulance came. He nodded looking down at his clipboard quickly writing down everything I said.

Damn he scribbles on that thing every time someone says something and fast too like he knows what everyone is going to say before they say it.

"Ok well I'm going to go bring this information to the other doctors and nurses and see if we can get on some therapy to help her remember everything, and we get some medication to help." He said and started walking down the hallway.

I walked back into the room and sat back down on the couch.

"What did he need?" Liam asked me.

"He just need me to tell him what happened and get her on some therapy and medication then he will be back." I said.

"Okay." he said.

We all spent a few minutes talking and soon the doctor came back in.

"Ok" he began.

"We got her some medication, she needs to talk one pill in the morning and one at night. And for therapy, she'll just come in once a week and someone will just talk with her, the rest is all to you about helping her remember who Harry is." he said to us.

"Ok, thank you so much for your help." my mum said as she began to stand up.

"No problem, its my job." he smiled.

We all got up and went to the front desk to get Audrey's medication then headed to the parking lot.

"Well everyone shall he go to lunch?" Louis asked us.

"Sure sounds good." I said nodding.

We all agreed to meet at Olive Garden. We got into our cars and headed off. Of course Audrey was sitting in the back, away from me. I was so mad that she basically hated me right now, the feeling I currently had was terrible I can't even explain it.

"You ok Harry?" my mum asked, I could tell she's really worried about me.

"Um yeah I'm ok." I mumbled back in response.

I can tell she's trying to help me, she knows how upset I am about this. She just doesn't completely understand she's been trying to talk to me about this, hell everyone has, but they just don't get it. Having the girl you were starting to really like scared of you, and mad at you, and terrified you will hurt her physically and mentally. It feels horrible.

The closet I've to someone understanding was Zayn, because she's still mad at him for bullying her, but I'd trade places with him if I could because she doesn't think he will hurt her like she thinks I did. I sighed to myself and we finally arrived at the restaurant.

The boys were already there when we got there. We walked over to them and I sat down next to Niall. Audrey sat on the other side of the table as far from me as she could. My face fell I bit when she sat away from be. Even though I was expecting her to sit away from me, it still hurt.