Chapter 67

Chapter 67

Harry's POV

I woke up the annoying noise of my alarm, telling me it was time to get up. I sat up and ran my hands through my hair. Finally I got off my bed and headed down the hallway towards the bathroom. Once I got there, I tried opening the door but it was locked. I was surprised that bathroom was being used right now; I didn't think anyone would be awake yet. I knocked on the door and waited for a response from the person in the bathroom.

"I'm almost done." I heard Audrey say.

What was she doing up? I would would've thought that she would still be asleep, considering that she went to bed pretty late last night. 

"Ok." I simply responded back to her.

I took a few steps forward and then turned so my back was leaning against the wall across from the bathroom. I pulled my phone out of my sweatpants pocket, and clicked the top button to show the lock screen, and unlocked my phone. I began scrolling through my email, not really reading them. 

A few minutes later I heard the door unlock and then open, revealing Audrey in pajamas, and damp hair sparing a few drops of water falling to the ground.

"It's all yours." she told me and motioned to the now empty bathroom.

"Thanks." I told her and put my phone back in my pocket.

There were two questions I had been dying to ask Audrey ever since she got home last night. Now probably wasn't the best time to ask her, but I couldn't help it, I really needed to know.

"Wait." I said grabbing Audrey's arm, and she stopped walking.

"Yeah?" she asked me as she turned around.

"So um, how was your date with Zayn?" I nervously asked her.

I tried to hide the nervousness, but it was still evident.

"It was good." she said.

That’s it? I wanted to ask her. It was good? I decided just to go with it and ask the other question I wanted to know the answer to.

"Was it better than your date with me?" I asked, but I was much more apprehensive about this question.

I heard her laugh a bit, but a gave her a look, showing I was serious.

She thought about her answer for a bit, and that started to really bother me. What was there to think about? Did she really have a better time with Zayn than she did with me? She opened her mouth to speak and I anxiously awaited her answer.

"No" she cheekily said.

I looked at the ground and hid my smile although I'm sure she still saw it. She turned back around and walked down the hallway, towards her room. 

After she had left, I walked into the bathroom, and began to get ready.

•••

I put my empty plate in the sink, along with my cup and left the kitchen. I went to my room and grabbed my shoes and quickly slipped them on and went back out of the room.

I looked around to make sure I had everything I needed, and then headed to the door. I opened it and once I was out, I shut it and locked it. I went to my car and started to drive to the studio. 

It took a few minutes to get there, but there was no traffic, so it was even faster. I was happy that I got there fast, but I was nervous to get there, I was nervous as to what Zayn might have told the boys and how they would react.

I got out of my car and locked it. As I was walking in the parking lot, I was trying to spot any of the lads’ cars. I looked around and I spotted Zayn's shiny black Infiniti, great he was already here. I also saw Liam's silver Toyota. 

I was now walking up the steps to the entrance. I checked in at the desk and got on the elevator to take me to the floor with our recording studio. Once the elevator arrived on the desired floor, I got off and walked down the hall until I saw the door to the studio.

I opened it and saw Niall and Liam sitting on the couch, and Louis and Zayn messing with controls on the mixing board. I guess I missed NIall and Louis' cars in the parking lot.

"Well it took ya long enough." Niall joked.

"Yeah sorry." I said and sat down on a chair.

"We are just waiting for the guy in charge of the mixing board to come." Liam informed me.

"Yeah then we can get these two idiots to stop messing with it before they break it." Niall added while pointing to Zayn and Louis.

They both looked at him, "We aren't going to break it." Louis told him, and then there was a loud shrieking noise coming from the speakers.

Louis hit the off button and him and Zayn both pushed back from the board in their rolling chairs.

"Oops." Louis said.

"Told you." Liam said and laughed.

"Hey," Louis said and pointed a finger at him to emphasize his point. "We didn't break it, we just made a weird noise come from it that we weren't expecting." Louis continued.

Liam and Niall just rolled their eyes at him, and we all laughed.

They didn't seem mad at me, maybe Zayn didn't tell them. Or maybe he told them to wait until later to get mad, no that wasn't it, I was just being paranoid. I guess he really didn't tell them. But why? I wondered. I would have thought he would have taken the first chance he got to tell them. I wondered if he told them about his date with Audrey. He might have, but that would probably lead to him saying what I did. 

I was brought out of my thoughts when some guys came in and told us it was time to start recording.

*****

sorry I didn't update yesterday. I'm really busy on Wednesday's so I don't usually update. I do post imagines every Wednesday on my instagram account (@stylesfanfics) so you can go on there and read those