Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Harry's POV

My mum was going a bit overboard trying to plan this date with Audrey. I kept telling her that I could plan it, but she was just so excited, she wanted to do it. We were currently deciding which restaurant I should take her to. My mum had come up with about five that she likes, but we finally narrowed it down too two. All the restaurants she chose were just so fancy. I knew Audrey wasn't into the big extravagant fancy places, but mum thinks more classy and fancy will be perfect. The two we narrowed it to, was one fancy one and one semi fancy one.

"My mum lets just chose that one." I said pointing to the less extravagant one. "Audrey will like it better." 

We had been going back and forth for a while now, both of us explaining why we were right.

"Well ok Harry. She said giving in to my choice. "I'll go ahead and make your reservation."

"Thank you." I said giving her a hug and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I decided to heat up some left over pasta that we had from the other night. I grabbed the bowl and put a paper towel over it, then put it in the microwave. I pressed the buttons to set it for a minute and a half. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, and leaned against the counter. I pressed my home button to reveal my lock screen. I almost dropped my phone when I saw todays date. Thursday and it was 3:30pm. Today was the day I had to do the whole revenge thing to Audrey. In one hour I had to make Audrey feel miserable.

"Harry?" I heard Audrey ask.

"Oh sorry, what?" I looked up being brought out of my worried thoughts.

"Your food is ready." she said motioning to the microwave.

"Oh yeah, thanks." I replied. I took my pasta out and poured it out of the container and into a bowl, then grabbed a fork from the drawer.

"So Audrey, after I finish eating, do you want to go to the coffee shop?" I asked.

"Sure" she said.

I felt so bad that I had to do this, she was so innocent, she didn't nor ever will do anything to hurt anyone.