Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Harry's POV

It took me awhile to fall asleep last night, but I finally did. I had to get up early to go to the studio for a few hours. I went to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. I had tried my best to make my food as quiet as I could so I didn't wake up my mum or Audrey, but once I sat at the table I saw my mum and Audrey walking into the kitchen. Great I tried to wake neither of them up but I woke them both up, I thought to myself.

"Sorry I woke you both up." I apologized.

"No Harry you didn't wake us up, Audrey had woken up about an hour ago from a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep, so she came to get me." my mum explained to me.

"Oh, is everything ok now?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm just going to have her take the medication." she said while Audrey walked to the side of the kitchen that was furthest from me.

"I don't want too take the medication." Audrey said to us.

"Audrey you need too, it will help you get better." my mum said walking over to her.

"But I'm fine." Audrey said getting mad.

"Audrey the doctor gave it to you, you need to take it, it will make you feel better trust me." my mum said trying to assure her.

You could tell Audrey was starting to get mad and my mum was getting pretty annoyed.

"Audrey please take it." my mum sighed.

"Fine" Audrey gave in.

"Thank you, now go get a glass of water." my mum said while grabbing the medication bottle from the cabinet.

"Well I should probably head to the studio." I said getting up from the table.

"Ok, have fun." my mum said to me giving me a hug and I went out the door to my car and drove to the studio. 

•••

After the boys and I finished recording some vocals we decided to go get some lunch at a local cafe. Once we arrived at the cafe, the waiter showed us to a table.

"So how are things going with Audrey?" Niall asked.

That's almost all we talked about now and I have to say I was getting a bit annoyed of talking about it. I know it happened, we all do, why does it constantly have to be brought up in every conversation, it something important happens I'll tell them. I guess I can't blame them for being curious though.

"Um, not much has happened, there was the headache from yesterday, and then she woke up from nightmare today, oh and she had refused to take her medicine." I said taming their curiosity a bit.

"Why didn't she want to take the medication?" Liam asked

"I honestly don't know, she just didn't want to take it." I replied.

"She has to take it, the doctor specifically told us and her she needs to take it." Zayn stated the obvious.

"I know, my mum got her to take it." I said and hoped we could just drop the topic.

Louis looked like he was about to say something, but I quickly started talking before he could. "Look, can we just drop the subject for awhile, I don't really feel like talking about it anymore." I pleaded. They nodded and mumbled a few 'Sorry's' to me. I leaned back in my chair and began to look at the menu.

Just as I did that I heard my phone ring and I answered seeing the contact name.

"Hey mum." I said into the phone.

"Harry we have a problem." she said. 

Audrey's POV

After Harry said he had to leave for the studio, I was a bit confused.

"Why does Harry have to go to a studio?" I asked Anne.

"Don't you know? He has to go record some music." she answered with a bit of a confusion look on her face.

"Why?" I asked

"It's his job..." she trailed off.

"Audrey are you ok?" she asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just wondering why he has to go to some studio." I said.

"Audrey please don't play games with me." she said.

"I'm not, I really don't know why he was to record stuff at a studio." I said a little defensely.

She had a worried look on her face got out her phone and began to scroll through the contacts on her phone and tapped on one. She walked into another room as she held the phone up to her ear.