Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Harry's POV

I finished my pasta, and put the bowl and fork in the sink.

"Ok ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, let me just grab my shoes." she said.

I nodded and she went to her room. While I was waiting, I was going over everything in my head. I was really not looking forward to this. Audrey's dad wanted me to randomly start yelling at and make her feel bad about herself, while in a public place. I still am not completely positive about his goal in this; I guess it’s to make Audrey feel insecure and embarrassed. He wanted me to be really harsh to her, and I'm really nervous. Maybe he won't show up? Of course he will show up Harry you idiot. What if paparazzi see, and it makes the news? I was mentally having a battle with myself, when I heard Audrey walking into the kitchen.

"Ok I'm ready." she smiled sweetly.

I'm a terrible person, I thought to myself as we walked outside to my car.

•••

After a few minutes we arrived at the coffee shop and I was pulling the car into a parking spot. Normally we walk here, but I decided to drive just so I could get this over with quicker.

"Harry are you ok? You look nervous." I heard Audrey ask.

I looked down at my hands to find they were shaking, I was literally so nervous I hadn't even noticed.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine." I replied.

"Ok." she said, not completely believing what I told her.

We walked inside, and I noticed a tall figure standing in the corner. I knew right away it was Audrey's dad.

I handed Audrey some money and told her to get herself something.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Just get me whatever your getting." I quickly said as she just shrugged and turned around getting in line, facing the opposite direction.

I walked over to where Audrey's dad was. Before I could say anything he started talking.

"You know what to do right? You know the plan?" he asked quickly and sternly.

"Of course. How could I forget." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey I don't want any attitude, you will do this exactly as I directed ok?" he said harshly, and I just nodded.

"Then after this is over you can go back to your fancy famous life, and your little fantasy dream with Audrey. I mean if she still even wants you after this." He said, slightly laughing at the end.

As he was saying that, I had my hands in fists and my jaw was clenched. I was about to beat the shit out of this guy, but I knew that wasn't going to get me anywhere. But I swear if I see him after this, I was sure as hell going to hurt him.

I nodded and relaxed myself and headed back to Audrey. I looked back to see Audrey's dad smirking, awaiting my next move.

********************

leave feedback for a double update, and don't forget to vote :)