Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Harry's POV

  Once the doctor was finish with the tests he came and told us that there was some brian damage but they can't quite figure out what it will affect.

"Ok I think it will be ok for her to go home for awhile but we need to have a check up with her in a few days" the doctor told us.

We nodded as he led us back into Audrey's room.

•••

After we signed the papers and such. The boys said their goodbyes to Audrey and went their separate ways. I was still confused as to why she wasn't saying anything to me. I mean I knew she was mad at me but I'd thought she would at least say something to me or at least look at me without a look on her face like she thought I was going to hurt her. Me, Audrey, and my mum headed back to my car. I got in the driver's seat and Audrey was about to get in the back when my mum stopped her.

"Audrey would you like to sit in the front with Harry?" Audrey looked at me and I just smiled at her but she looked away with that same damn look on her face like I was going to kill her or something. I wish she would just smile at me.

"I'm just gonna sit in the back." she said.

The car ride was mostly silent, nobody really knew what to say. When we arrived, I quickly got out and opened the car door for Audrey. But she just slid away as fast as she could and went out the other door. As we were walking inside I walk up to Audrey she didn't know I was there until I leaned my head down slightly until I was at her ear

"Are you okay?" I whispered and put my hand on her shoulder.

She jumped back at my touch and was looking at me with a scared expression on her face. I started to walk back over to her and I raised my hand up to put it on her shoulder. But before my hand had reached her shoulder, she began to freak out

"Please don't hurt me!" she yelled and ran inside as fast as she could.

I was shocked but mostly confused. My mum came out to where we were, I looked up at her and she shared the same confused expression that I did.

"What just happened?" she asked.

"I have no idea." I said to her, still in shock.