Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Audrey's POV

"You mess everything up! That's why your mom dying was all your fault!" Harry yelled at me.

I couldn't take it anymore, he had just out of no where started yelling at me and he just lost it. I had no clue what was going on, he never acts like this. I was starting to get scared by him, and hurt by what he was saying. When we said my mom dying was all my fault, that’s when he crossed the line. The tears were flooding out of my eyes now. I ran out of the coffee shop. I just started running, not knowing where I was going; I just wanted to get away from him right now. I stopped running once I reached the side of a building, about two blocks from the coffee shop.

I sat down against the wall and buried my hands in my face and began to cry. Did Harry even ever like me? I guess he was lying before when he said that the car wreck with my mom wasn't my fault. I felt terrible. I stood up and began to look for a payphone. I decided I should call one of the boys or Anne to come get me. I found a phone around the corner. I opened the door and went in the box, closing the door behind me.

Then I realized, I didn't memorize anyone’s phone numbers, besides Harry's. I remembered the boys' giving me their phone numbers on a piece of paper, but I don't remember where I put it. I'm pretty sure I put it in my jacket pocket, I thought to myself. Luckily I was wearing that jacket; I wore it almost everywhere since I got it. I put both of my hands in either pocket, and prayed to God that it was there. I managed a to come on my face when I felt the small folded paper in my pocket. I took it and opened it up.

I looked at the first name 'Harry' I skipped that one. The next name was Niall. I picked up the phone and dialed the number. Voicemail. I got the same result for Liam and Louis. The last name was Zayn. Zayn was the last person I wanted to call, but I really had no choice. I had no clue where I was, and couldn't walk home. I sighed and dialed the number. "Hello?" I hear his voice through the phone. "Um Zayn?" I said.

"Yeah Audrey, is that you?" you could tell he was concerned; my voice had sounded like I had been crying, which I had.

"Yeah, um can you come get me?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah of course. Where are you?" 

I told him the name of the street I was on and he told me he was on his way.

"Do you want me to call Harry to come too?" he asked.

"No, please no, just come get me, please." I begged.

"Um ok, I'm on my way." he said, I could tell he was confused, but at least he agreed to come get me.

Harry's POV

"You're sick." I said to Audrey's dad and ran out of the coffee shop.

I needed to find Audrey, she could be anywhere. I didn't know whether she ran off somewhere, and ran home. I wasn't sure where to look first. I was pretty sure she went home but if she didn't, she could be anywhere by then. But if I search for her first, it will take longer, and she'd probably end up being at home anyway, and she would have told my mum everything before I could explain. If I went home to look for her first, I could explain everything before Audrey finished telling my mum everything.

I made up my mind on where to go first. I got in my car and drove home, constantly honking my car horn at any cars that kept getting in my way of driving. Once I made it home, I jumped out of the car and ran up the steps while locking the car in the process. I opened the door and ran inside. Only to stop to see just my mum washing dishes. No Audrey.

"Hey Harry, you ok? You look, well you look like your in a hurry." she said confused by my actions of running inside.

"Have you seen Audrey?" I quickly.

"No, I thought she was with you. What’s wrong?" she asked putting the dishes down and walking over to me.

"Um nothing, just if Audrey comes here, call me and don't listen to anything she says till I get here." I told her.

"Harry, tell me what’s going on." she demanded putting her hand on the counter.

"I don't have time to explain, just let me know if Audrey comes home and don't listen to what she says till I get home." I repeated.

She sighed "Ok Harry I'm going to trust you have this under control. But if anything happens to Audrey, you're in big trouble." she said sternly.

I nodded showing I understood and ran outside and got back in my car.

************

please vote & comment :)