Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Audrey's POV

"Ok Harry would you like to explain what happened at the coffee shop?" Anne said and crossed her arms.

"I um.. I didn't mean to do it." he said.

"Then why did you?" I asked building up enough courage to say something.

"Look I didn't want to do it, but I had to." he protested.

"Bullshit." Anne said.

Harry and I were both taken back by Anne's use of words, she almost never curses. Anne noticed us looking at her,

"Sorry, but I'm just very furious right now and I wish Harry wouldn't make ridiculous excuses." Anne said looking at Harry. "I'm very disappointed in you Harry." she added.

"I know it sounds like I'm making up excuses, but I'm not." Harry said defending himself.

"Just explain it again, all of it." Anne told him.

Harry took a deep breath and began to speak, "Ok well the day you had me walk to the store, I ran into Audrey's dad. He told me had a plan to hurt Audrey, and if I did it he would completely leave all of us alone and I could tell Audrey about what I told you that time at the hospital." Harry began, directing the last part at his mum.

"So, I just went ahead and did the plan we had, I knew it was going to end bad, but I didn't know what got over me. Audrey I didn't mean anything that I said, the words were coming out faster than I could process them." Harry finished, and was taking breathing heavy now from talking so much and fast.

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't process whether it was true or not. Anne started saying something to Harry but I wasn't focused on them anymore. But I soon brought myself back into reality.

"Do you both believe me or not?" Harry asked.

"I-I don't know." I said quietly and went into my room.

Harry's POV

I explained the whole story of what happened, but I didn't know if they believed me. It was a rather confusing story I think, but it was true.

"Do you believe me mum?" I asked.

Audrey had just left the living room. I was hoping she would believe me, I'm guessing she just needed to think everything over.

"Harry I don't know, what you just explained was extreme, I just don't know if that could happen." she said.

"But it did mum I swear it did." I whined, trying to get her to believe me.

"Let me just go talk to Audrey." she told me and I nodded, and she went down the hall. 

I walked over and lay down on the couch. I was hoping that Zayn didn't tell the other boys what happened. I'd rather not have everyone be mad at me, then having to explain the story over and over, with the chance of them not believing me.

I decided to call Zayn to see if he did tell anyone, I also needed to explain everything to him. I picked up my phone and went to my contact list. I scrolled through the list until I found Zayn's name. Please pick up. Please pick up, I thought to myself.

"What do you want Harry?" he said obviously annoyed.

Well that’s not the way I had wanted to me greeted, but it’s better than nothing.

"Zayn, will you give me a chance to explain everything?" I asked him.

I heard him sigh, but he agreed.

I told him the same story that I told my mum and Audrey, in hopes that he will believe me.

Once I finished, the line was silent. Did he hang up? I took the phone away from my ear to see. I looked at the screen; he was still on the phone. I brought it back up to my ear.

"Zayn?" I asked. "Do you believe me?"

"I don't know." he said.

Of course.

"I somewhat believe you." he added.

Well I guess that’s a start compared to the responses I got from Audrey and my mum.

"Um well I guess I'll let you think about it." I said breaking the silence that had come up again.

"Yeah, ok." he said.

"Wait Zayn, before you hang up." I began.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Have you told the other boys what happened?" I asked.

"No" he answered.

"Could you do me a favor and not tell them." I asked him.

"We'll see." he said, and hung up the phone.

******

don't forget too...

vote

&

comment.

hope you enjoyed the chapter :)