Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning with my head leaning against the hospital bed and my hand still in Audrey's. I stood up not wanting to let go of Audrey's hand but I did. I looked to see if she was awake, but of course she wasn't. I decided to go the the cafeteria to get something to eat. I decide I might as well get Audrey something in case she wakes up. Im hoping when she wakes up, or if she wakes up my mind adds but I brush it off. Of course she will wake up I mean she doesn't deserve to die. Well whenever she wakes up, the doctor said she might have some memory loss.

I'm hoping she will forget what happened with Miranda and we can just go back to the way we were before. I walk back into her room and shes still not awake. I go ahead and but her food on the table near her bed and I sit and start to eat my food. As im eating I think about the only thing that has been consuming my mind for the past couple days. Audrey. Im so deep in thought that I jump when I hear a voice say my name.

"Audrey?" I say and look up quickly, only to see my mum and the boys standing in the doorway.

"Oh sorry I thought it was Audrey" I say quietly and look down at my sandwich that I've hardly touched.

We all started to talk about God knows what. I kept glancing over at Audrey every now and then to see if she has woken up. 

My mum notices and looks at me with a concerning smile "She'll wake up soon Harry" she states

"You don't know that." I mumble.

"You're right Harry I don't, but the doctor said she should wake up soon, not that much damage was done." she assures me.

"He also said a little memory loss, and you for sure need the last few days to be erased from her memory." Zayn adds with a little smile.

I give him a slight glare even though I know he is right.

I sigh and put my face in my palms. I hear everyone get up but I still keep my head in my hands. They are probably leaving to give me time alone.

"Harry" I hear a feminine voice say

"Yes mum" I say assuming it was my mum.

"Harry that wasn't me" my mum says with some happiness to her voice. My head shoots up and my mouth falls open into a smile when I see those beautiful blue eyes looking into mine.