Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Harry's POV

 "So how do you think we can get Audrey to stop being mad?" I asked Zayn.

"I'm not sure, but it's going to have to be more than a simple sorry." He said.

We sat and thought for awhile longer.

"I got nothing" Zayn said.

"Same here, I guess im just going to be nothing but nice to her." I said.

"Want to get something to eat?" Zayn asked.

I nodded and we headed towards his car and drive off. 

Audrey's POV

 I was still so angry with Harry. I couldn't believe he just thought he could come and try to make me feel better about my life, then just start kissing some blonde girl. I walked back to the park and sat down next to the tree where I was the day Harry found me. What should I do? It's going to be hard to avoid Harry while I'm staying at his house. I decided maybe I should get a job then save enough money to get my own apartment. I went into town walking around looking for 'help wanted' signs but I couldn't find any. I decided to take a break at a small cafe in the town. I ordered some coffee and as I sat down and waited for my drink, I saw Harry and Zayn walking in. Why do they have to be here? I was getting impatient waiting for my coffee so I could get out of here.

"Hey look Harry it's Audrey" I heard Zayn say.

I got up and left the cafe not caring about my coffee anymore, I just wanted to get away from Harry right now.

Harry's POV

 "Look Harry there's Audrey" Zayn said.

I looked over and I did indeed see Audrey. She looked over at us and quickly left. I sighed, and me and Zayn went to order. We went over to a table to wait.

"Audrey your coffee is ready" I heard one of the workers say.

Nobody got up to get it, I was guessing it was Audrey's.

I guess she wanted to get anyway from me so bad that she forgot about it.

I got up to get it and told Zayn I would be back. I drove back to my house and knocked on Audrey's door to her room. She opened it and once she saw it was me she began to close it. I stopped the door from closing with my foot.

"What do you want?" She asked harshly.

"You forgot your coffee" I said smiling giving her the cup.