Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Harry's POV

I quickly got up and went over to Audrey, I began to lean down to hug her but she flinched and moved away from me. I gave my mum and the boys a confused look but they just shrugged.

"We should probably go tell the doctors that she's awake." Niall said.

We all began to walked out the door to find the doctor or one of the nurses.

"Wait." Audrey said.

We all instantly turned to her "Yes Audrey?" my mum said.

"Can someone stay in here with me?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah of course" my mum said.

"Harry do you want to stay with her?" my mum asked. I nodded

"Yeah, I'll stay here and you guys can go fi-" I as interupted by Audrey.

"No!" she shouted.

I slightly jumped back from the projection in her voice catching me off guard. We looked at each other with wide eyes, then looked back at Audrey. My mum cleared her throat

"Well...ok, I guess I'll stay with you." she said with a worried expression hoping she wouldn't get the same reaction I did.

She relaxed and relief washed over her as Audrey nodded her head as an 'ok.' She sat down on a chair next to Audrey and the rest of us left.

"What was that all about?" Liam asked.

"I have no idea." I replied.

"Maybe she's more mad at you then you thought" Zayn said.

I sighed and turned to walk and find the doctor the boys began to follow me and they caught up with me.

"I didn't think she was that mad at me." I said.

"She probably just needs time to relax and take in everything." Louis said making an attempt to make me feel better but it wasn't working.

I knew she was mad but I didn't think she was that mad. The doctors said she might have memory loss or brain damage. I was hoping she would forget about what happened but boy was I wrong, I couldn't help but wonder if she did have any memory loss at all, she seemed to remember everyone so i guess not. Thats good I guess, I suppose once she was out of the hospital everything would go back to normal, hopefully she'll give me a chance to explain everything. We finally found one of the nurses and she went with us back to Audrey's room. She had us all wait outside while she asked Audrey some questions to see what she could remember. When the nurse came out, she told up that Audrey seemed to be fine and she was going to have the doctor come check on her but until then we could stay in there with her.