Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Harry's POV

 I started to follow Zayn outside, but I lost him once he got into his car and drove off. I couldn't help but wonder where he went. I hope he didn't go to see Audrey, I still didn't want him talking to her. I needed to talk to her, I'm really sure what to say though.

I quickly got in my car anyway, I'll figure something out to say to her. I made to my house and as I pulled up I saw Zayn's car in the drive way. Of course he was here, I sighed to myself and made my way up the steps. I opened the door to be greeted by my mom. She told me where Audrey was and I walked to her room. I stopped in my steps when I heard talking coming from the room. 

Audrey's POV 

Anne walked in with Zayn behind her. Well better him then Harry. Anne left and Zayn sat down on the bed.

"Um I, I heard what happened" he said.

I didn't say anything.

"And um I'm sorry that happened" he began.

"But I did warn you this might happen." he said.

"I know, I should have listened to you" I said.

"I was wondering if-" Zayn began but stopped once we heard a noise from outside the door. 

Harry's POV 

"I warned you this would happen." I heard Zayn say.

Warned her of what?

"I know I should have listened" I heard Audrey say.

I was overwhelmed by everything they were saying, that I didn't notice that I had loudly dropped my phone. I heard the door opening while I still had my ear to the wall.

"Harry?" I heard Audrey say.