Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Harry's POV

After we ate, my mum and me took Audrey back to my house. It was late so Audrey told my mum she was going to sleep. Normally she would tell me or both of us, I thought to myself.

I decided to go to bed also. I changed my clothes and got into bed. I had so much on my mind it was impossible for me to sleep. I just lay in bed with hundreds of different questions swirling through my mind. I just wish it would all stop, but it wouldn't, it couldn't. I just brought this on myself. If I hadn't gone to see Miranda, then she wouldn't have kissed me, then Audrey would've probably been with me instead of mindlessly walking around.

I couldn't help but feel this was all my fault. Everyone kept telling me it wasn't, but they would say anything they could to make me feel better whether it was true or not. Zayn kept saying to me that it was his fault, that did make me feel a bit better because I felt as if that took some of the blame I had on myself me. But of course I would tell him it wasn't his fault. I guess it was really both of us, but it didn't matter anymore because it already happened, but I would give anything see it all go away. 

•••

I woke up the next morning so tired it took me forever to drag myself out of bed. I ended up not going to sleep until almost 5am. I walked my lazy self into the kitchen for some breakfast. When I walked in, my mum was at the stove making pancakes.

"Good morning Harry" she said

"Good morning" I said groggily.

"Can you watch the stove for me, I need to get Audrey up so she can take her pills." I nodded and walked to the stove, flipping a pancake every now and then.

A few minutes later my mum walked in with Audrey and got out her medication. I got her a glass of water, but when I gave it to her she declined and got her own. I sighed and drank the water for myself as Audrey swallowed her pill.

"So what shall we do today?" my mum asked.

"We can go shopping." I suggested.

"Sounds good, Audrey would you like to go shopping?" my mum asked turning her direction to face her.

"Yeah but um we just go?" she asked gesturing between her and my mum, signaling she doesn't want me to come, which wasn't a surprise.

"Are you sure you don't want him to come, h-" she was interrupted by a frustrated Audrey "I just don't want him to go why can't anyone understand that" we just stared at her not knowing what to say.

"I'm going to get dressed." she mumbled and stormed off to her room.

"Well I guess I'm not going." I said with bit of humor because I knew I wouldn't have been accepted to go by Audrey.

"I hope the medication will help with these outbursts of hers." my mum said putting the pancakes on a plate.

"I think I'm most of the reason for the outbursts." I said getting the syrup out.

"I know but it just seems like she has them more then she needs to." my mum states handing me a plate.

"I guess." I sighed and put the plate full of pancakes in the middle of the table.

Audrey walked out fully dressed and sat at the table and began to grab some pancakes.

"Anne can you pass the um the um" she said gesturing at the want she needed.

"The syrup?" my mum asked

"Oh um yeah sorry I just, forgot." she said.