°o. Sober Punches ~ Bucky Barnes .o°

Post-Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes - Marvel Cinematic Universe
**Part 4 to Drunken Confessions**

Prompt:
You're in an abusive relationship with a guy but you keep it a secret because you think it's you're fault. Until one night you are at the tower after one of Tony's parties where Thor let you drink some of the less strong Asgardian alcohol, but for you it is still strong.

Warning: Mentioning of abuse. Swearing. Defensive Bucky. Fluffy Bucky. Haha, violence. Steve surprise. Long part.

Thank Thor, last part.

AN:
Thought I would give you guys a gift even though it's Bucky's birthday. Plus lift your spirits from that third Civil War trailer that I'm not going to link.

Also, I'm home from school today (cause I'm sick) so here. BUT, this is only special for you guys, I'm not updating any of the other books till my little break is done... I need to recover from that trailer. Put... Just...

Sorry

Sorry.

*•*•*•

You wake up with a huge headache and a body around yours--which is different. You usually wake up with a sore body and alone.

You try to bring your hand up to your head to rub your temples but they're intertwined with some else's. Your eyes widen once the memories come back from what happened last night.

"You up?" A tired voice questions near your ear.

You nod slowly, trying to keep the headache from pounding even more.

"How ya feelin'?"

"My head hurts like hell." You groan and turn around in Bucky's embrace.

"You want to get some aspirin?" He asks, kissing your head.

"No, I just wanna lay here all day."

"Then do you want me to go get some for you?" He offers.

"No." You shake your head into his chest. "I want to lay here all day with you."

"Anything you want, doll." He mumbles and wraps his arms tighter around your body as you snuggle closely to him.

Two Hours Later

"(Y/N)." Bucky nudges you slightly with his shoulder. "(Y/N)." He repeats.

"Mhmm?" You groan.

"As much as I would love to do this all day, we need to get you some aspirin and food." He untangles his legs from yours and gets out of bed.

"Nooooo." You reach your hand out at him as he stretches his arms. "You said we could lay here all day."

"I know but this is for your well being." He explains as he turns back around, facing the you in the bed. Admiring you in his bed... wearing his sweater and sweats with your hair in a messy bun and no makeup.