°o. Romantic Gestures ~ Sebastian Stan .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land Of Romania

*Part 2 to Married For A Week**

Prompt:
BuzzFeed asks you and Sebastian if you two want to be in their Married For A Week series and the two of you accept.

Warning: Didn't proof read it, so sorry for the mistakes.

*•*•*•

End of Day 4
Living Room

"Dude, we're on E! News." You smack Seb's arm to wake him up as he sleeps with his head on your lap. "Sebastian, wake up."

"Five more hours." He mumbles, moving so he's laying on his back now. You tug on his hair (which is still wet from when you took him on the beach date) with the hand that was playing with it. "Ow!" He whimpers.

"We're on E!" You point to the tv which shows Jason Kennedy talking behind the clear desk.

"...Robert Downey Jr gives his full support on the new couple by tweeting, 'If the rumors are true about (Y/N) and Seb, I'm glad he finally *beep* hiked up his skirt and asked her out.'

"But, Anthony Mackie, a fellow co-star and friend of Sebastian Stan and (Y/N) (L/N), tweeted--" Jason turns around to the picture of the blown up tweet on the screen behind him

"But, Anthony Mackie, a fellow co-star and friend of Sebastian Stan and (Y/N) (L/N), tweeted--" Jason turns around to the picture of the blown up tweet on the screen behind him. "--'Had dinner at the Stan residents with the lovely married couple yesterday.'" He reads. "Tagging (Y/N) (L/N), Chris Evans, and Sebastian's nickname, Vanilla Ice.

"So, does this mean they're actually married or are they just dating?" Jason questions the audience

"So, does this mean they're actually married or are they just dating?" Jason questions the audience. "Use the hashtag; #(Y/Shipname) and the hashtag; #ENews." He smiles. "That's it for today and see you next time."

You both go silent for a few moments.

"Is that what you woke me up for?" Sebastian looks up at you with an unamused look on his face.

Day 5
7am

"What are you doing up this early?" Sebastian questions as he walks into your 'shared' bedroom. You turn around in the swivel chair to look at him.