°o. Sentence Request #1 .o°

Post-Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes ~ Marvel Cinematic Universe

Prompt:

Warning: Flufffffffffffffff

AN: These requests are going to be short drabble-like imagines. It's halfway through the term and I'm stressing slightly.

*FUTURE NOTE*: I CHANGED THE 47 DEGREES TO 27 CUZ U GUYS R DICKS... but i love u anyways

*•*•*•

"Where the hell is it?" Bucky grumbles to himself as he digs through his drawers. "The one time..." He keeps mumble stuff under his breath as he moves to the closet, it's not in there either.

Kitchen

"Hey, doll!" He calls as he walks down the hallway leading from your shared bedroom.

"Yes, my lovely Buckaroo?" You shout back, stirring the two hot chocolates you are making for you and your beautiful husband.

"Have you seen my--" He stops as soon as he enters the kitchen, noticing your attire. "(Y/N)?" He says in a questionable tone, eyebrow raised.

"Yeah?" You turn around to look at him.

"Is my--" He lets out a sigh while face palming. "Why are you wearing MY Captain America onesie?" He scoffs pointing to the baggy pajamas hanging off of your frame with the hood up.

"You never wear it and I'm cold." You innocently explain, pouting out your bottom lip as you walk up to him. "Plus, you love it when I wear your clothes." You wrap your arms around his neck and his hands land on your waist. "It's your kink." You wink up at him.

"Excuse me," He pulls you flesh against him. "but my kinks are musicals and cuddling."

"That's not what happened when I wore your old Sargent uniform." You smirk.

Bucky clears his throat and pulls you away from him. "Let's not talk about that right now." He pulls on the collar of his sweater. You just hit his chest and walk back to the cups of hot chocolate.

"Come on, let's go fulfill your 'kinks' by watching Frozen and laying down on the couch." You suggest with the cups in your hands as the brunette walks up to you.

"How 'bout..." He grabs the cups and sets them back on the counter. "We go outside."

"It's 27 degrees (Fahrenheit) out there!" You exclaim.

"Have you heard of these things called coats and scarves and layers?" He sarcastically questions, you hit his chest again while shaking your head at him. "Come please." He begs, cutting to the chase with using his puppy dog eyes.

"Oooh." You coo after a while of staring at his pretty face. "How could I resist?" You pinch his cheek before walking around him to go get your jacket and boots.

"Aw." Bucky puts a hand over his heart as he watches you walk away. "That's exactly what you said when I proposed." You roll your eyes.

Outside

"What the hell is that hat?" You poke fun at his little golf cap.

"Shut up." Bucky mumbles while putting his gloves on.

"Hey, I didn't say I didn't like it.' You raise your hands up in defense as you take a step off of your back porch.

"Didn't say you did."

"Gotta work with what you got." You shrug and bend down, grabbing a handful of snow.

"Don't you dare." He points a knowing finger at you.

"What?" You innocently question as you pat the snow into a small ball.

"Don't you dare." He repeats.

"You were the one who wanted to come outside!" You loudly remind.

"Yeah, 'cause it's beautiful out here!" He exclaims, gesturing to the stars lighting up the dark sky, the moonlight bouncing off the white snow on the ground. "And to do this." As you are caught up with looking around to see what he was talking about, he takes that advantage and tackles you into the snow.

"James!" You squeal as your back hits the snow with his large body on top of you.

"(Y/N)!" He mocks and moves to lay in the snow next to you.

"Ugh." You groan while wiping the snow off of your face. "I hate the snow."

"Come on." Bucky sits up on his elbow while looking down at you. "It's a dreamy romantic snowy night, what's not to love?" You gove him a small smile while pulling him down by the scarf to give him a loving peck on the lips.

"The snow melting through the jacket and onesie." You whine as the two of you pull back.

"Through MY onesie!"