°o. Sentence Request #3 .o°

Storybrooke Jefferson ~ Once Upon A Time

Prompt:

Warning: Short and sweet (not my best again tho, sorry)

AN: FINALLY A JEFFERSON IMAGINE!!! Also, Jefferson is a bit out of character but that's just how the mop flops, buddy ol' pal.

*•*•*•

Opening Time
Granny's Diner

"Mornin', Mornin'." You smile to Ruby as you sit down on your usual stool at the counter.

"Morning." She lets out an amused laugh as she wipes the counter. "What's with the uncharacteristically happy attitude?"

"What do you mean?" You furrow your eyebrows and frown slightly. "I'm always happy." Your frown turns back into a large grin.

"Sure." She shakes her head. "So," She throws the towel over her shoulder and leans one elbow on the counter. "why makes you more happy than usual today?"

"You know the thing me and Jeffy have been trying to do the last few months?" You question, she nods. You lean forward and whisper, "It finally happened."

"Really?"

"Yep!" You smile proudly. "It actually happened a month ago but the tests we bought weren't working."

"And here we thought you were getting fat." Emma buds into the conversation as she sits down on the stool next to you.

"You're a friggin jerk." You slap her arm, the blonde pouts. "That's not funny." You fail to hold back a laugh. "But, seriously, is it that noticeable?" You set a hand on your stomach while looking down at it.

"Not really." Ruby looks to Emma for confirmation. "You just have been eating a lot lately."

"Speaking about that--"

"Morning, ladies!" Jefferson gleefully greets as he opens the door to the diner. Ruby and Emma give him a small wave each.

"Don't tell him, please." You whisper to your friends before standing up to greet your lovely fiancee.

"Hi, love." He smiles and wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you for a short peck on the lips.

"Same breakfast, as usual, Hatters?" Granny shouts from the little window in the wall in the kitchen.

"Yes, ma'am!" Jefferson calls back, she gives him a polite smile before retreating her head back. Ever since the curse was lifted off the town and Jefferson made amends with the Charmings, you and Jefferson have been going to Granny's Diner every other day.

"Don't forget the pie!" You remind, turning towards her window while Jefferson goes to take a seat in your usual booth.

"Or course not, sweets." She shakes her head as a small chuckle escapes her lips.

"You wanted to talk to me today?" Jefferson reminds as you sit down across from him.

"What?" You panic slightly.

"You texted me we needed to talk." He repeats. "Are you going to break up with me?" His smile drops.

"What?"

"In the movies and tv shows people always say 'we need to talk' before breaking up with them." He explains. "What did I do? I thought everything was fine, I mean we're engaged.--"

"Jefferson."

"Is it because we haven't started to plan the wedding?--" He ignores you again.

"Jeffy."

"Oh no, it probably is." He drops his face in his hands.

"No, it's not sweet-"

"I just wanted some time so we can bathe in the greatness that is being engaged before we started the stress of booking everything and making the guest lists and--"

"Oh, my god! She's pregnant!" Ruby yells, completely annoyed at Jefferson's rambling and you pathetically trying to shut him up.

"What?" Jefferson's eyes glisten with astonishment as he looks between you and Ruby. "Is that true?" He asks, you avoid eye contact.

"Traitor!" You shout towards Ruby. "I told you not to tell him!"

"If I didn't, you would have just let him keeping rambling till your water broke in six months." She points, you just roll your eyes as Jefferson just sits there with a big smile on his face.